One of the delights of being in the Lord Jesus is that he wants you to be happy. Do not get discouraged now matter what the hardship you face. It’s God will that he takes away your sadness. Sometimes when you are facing various troubles you might wonder what does God say about this suffering. You can then read Revelation 21:4 which says And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
God wants to wipe your tears so that you be happy again. Jesus was already aware that people do face problems, alright. No wonder Christ said in John 16:33 – “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world”
Yes be happy because Jesus has overcome the world!
When you are not feeling happy just pray out to the Lord. Tell him how you feel. Trust me, he will hear and deliver you from all bad emotions and much more. Read, Psalms 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God.
Psalm 27:14 – Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
You might also like to pray out this one.. Psalm 143:7-8 – Answer me quickly, O Lord; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I’ll lift up my soul.
My feeling and prayer for you is the same in Romans 15:13 – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Scripture gives us great advice when faced with anxiety. Did you that anxiety when goes to the extreme can lead to a mental breakdown? Its rather better that you do what’s in the scriptures as you face anxiety. Here are some practical tips for you:
- 1 Peter 5:7 – Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- James 4:10 – Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
- Philippians 4:6-7 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Isaiah 40:31, But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
- Psalm 55:22 – Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
- Psalm 27:14 – Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
- Psalms 37:3-4 Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
I do hope that you put this to practice and see a radical difference in your life. And remember, be happy in the Lord 🙂