Praise God with full effort
Dear brothers and sisters,
When praising God its best that you praise the Lord with full effort. You can experience hows it done on the below video. You might also like to sing praise along with the video, one video at a time. I’ve ensured that the lyrics are included.
Here is another one:
To praise God with full effort you can always try the following tips and principles:
1) Praise God as an expression of your love towards him. Luke 10:27 says that, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind.
2) Praise God because he deserves it. Psalm 150:1-6 says that, Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! …
3) Praise him with thanksgiving for your salvation. This way you acknowledge Christ as your savior. Psalm 95:1-11 says that, Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. …
4) Boast about the goodness of God. Psalm 34:2 says that, My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. Psalm 103:2 says that, Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.
5) Psalm 22:26 says that, The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the Lord! May your hearts live forever!
6) Be bold to praise God.
7) Praise the Lord freely, of your own free will. True praise must always come from within.
By following these simple and timeless principles you’ll be able to praise God with full effort.
- Psalms 148-150 (zachscripturestudy.com)
- Blessed Assurance (write4it.wordpress.com)
- Praising Him (media4lifephotography.com)
- Psalm 138: Worship, Praise, Thanksgiving (verse4psalm37.wordpress.com)
- Praise Belongs to God (givinggodglory.wordpress.com)