Reject the bad and accept the good
Crucify the flesh and its sinful desires,
Believe the Gospel and keep away from hell fires.
The devil made me do it, people say,
No doubt they went the wrong way.
Flesh and spirit can never be buddies,
this is spoken of in Bible studies.
Light and darkness don’t mix too well,
No wonder there is heaven and hell.
Fire or water is the choice,
you can choose life so rejoice!
Sometimes there are temptations a plenty,
but blessed are those who live out Psalm Twenty.
The Gospel speaks of life that’s eternal,
so that you escape all that’s infernal.
Salvation is given to those who believe,
joy and happiness that none could preconceive.
- The end of the … (darricksuen.wordpress.com)
- John Bunyan’s Map of the Order and Causes of Salvation and Damnation (mydelightandmycounsellors.wordpress.com)
- Pray For Revival (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)
- Hell (isaiah532.wordpress.com)
- Jesus never hesitated to preach the fear of punishment, and neither should modern preachers. (adw.org)
- Mortifying the Flesh (freechoicesdotme.wordpress.com)
- Everyone goes to Heaven… Really? (geraldwhite26.wordpress.com)