Jesus the King of all
Crowned is Christ with many crowns,
Enough take all your frowns.
Majestic in glory and power,
He sends us the blessing shower.
Angels in millions adore his name,
Even on earth is his fame.
Demons tremble at his mention,
And saints give him full attention.
Seated at his Father’s right hand,
To him belongs every land.
Birds and animals are His creation,
Only He can give true Salvation.
Jesus the King is never defeated,
By the devil who is conceited.
The galaxies and oceans to him belong,
His reign is forever and long.
He’ll be there on Judgment day,
And he will have the main say.
Christ has won victory over the Fall,
So one day that God may be all in all.
- Judgment Day (etsop95.wordpress.com)
- A Basic 46-Point-by-Point Examination of the Last Judgment (wrathofgodmin.wordpress.com)
- Salvation Comes from God not Death and Destruction (benhliles.wordpress.com)
- Go with the King (adaringfaith.com)
- The Incomparable Christ (hillsbiblechurch.org)