Worthless tradition is the norm,
When hypocrisy takes form.
Ignoring the promptings of God,
His covenant they underfoot trod.
Bad, real bad are worthless traditions,
like shallow, squeaky music renditions.
Denying the ways of truth so pure,
Open deceit they love to endure.
Enough of this, enough of this,
Never ever give God a miss.
Get back and hear the Spirit’s call,
No more stumbling or fall.
Look to Him who made the stars,
And who healed the leper’s scars.
Faith in Christ alone can give salvation,
Trying to buy it out is damnation.
Dead works do you no good,
They’re like drenched firewood.
Follow God with right intentions,
Don’t be stuck on man made inventions.
- Hypocrites: Real and Imagined (fggam.org)
- Jesus Saves!! (lovethatchanges.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Be a Hypocrite (aneaglesnest.wordpress.com)
- Keeping It Real For Jesus (theupsidedownworld.com)
- Hypocrisy vs. Imperfection (coffeeandabible.wordpress.com)