Prayer points for Denmark
Before I can give you all the prayer points for Denmark, I’d like you to understand that its good to pray for others. Never limit your praying for the salvation and welfare of others only to your family members or local church. You can pray for the people in your country. Don’t just stop at that. Pray for people in other countries. Especially pray for believers in Christ all over the world.
Let’s read the following Bible verses in this regard:
- First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way. This is good, and it is acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:1-4)
- with all prayer and supplication praying at all seasons in the Spirit, and watching thereunto in all perseverance and supplication for all the saints. (James 5:19)
- But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare. (Jeremiah 29:7)
We are called to pray all people and their leaders. We are called to pray for all Christians. No matter what place you are on earth and whatever condition you are in, please make it a point that you pray for the welfare of that place where you in.
Lets understand something about Denmark. This nation is to the north of Germany and is practically a peninsula with a good number of islands in the North Sea and the Baltic Sea. To its north east is the nation of Sweden. Denmark is a remarkable welfare state and the economy hasn’t been in a bad shape either. The official website of Denmark is denmark.dk and you can visit that website if you want to know more about it.
Hundreds of years ago the nation of Denmark accepted the Christian faith and most of country is Christian. However in the past few decades this nation has seen the rise of atheism in which people have abandoned the Gospel. This increase in atheism has been mentioned in a report from the University of Chicago. Click on the below link to know more about that;
Due a high rise in immigrants from other EU countries and most importantly refugees from non-Christian countries the overall numbers of Christians has taken a hit. The Danes at present don’t favor getting in more immigrants as they realized that it can overburden their economy and affect the peace. Also the government realized that immigrants from different religions and cultures don’t integrate into the main stream citizenry. They have great resentment against the Christian faith and are extremely defensive about their own culture and religious tenets. What is surprising is that these non-European (or non-Christian) immigrants were workers, asylum seekers and refugees who were not happy living in the country where their ‘religion’ was a majority. So they came to Denmark with their families but today are trying to get their beliefs forced upon the rest of the population in devious ways even if it means that this will do nothing good for the Danes as nation. Such foolishness must never be entertained by the Danish people. Nobody likes misuse of immigration policies against ones own nation.
Also due to their liberal approach the Danes has decriminalized prostitution which in turn is spoiling the morals of the youth in Denmark. So this way of making people lose their dignity for money has to go away for good. It doesn’t liberate women but enslaves them.
Without much waiting here are the prayer points for Denmark and the Danish people:
- That the Gospel is preached without fear in Denmark. No fear of ‘outraging’ those dislike the Lord Jesus.
- That more and more zealous preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ manifest in Denmark.
- Pray that the government of Denmark doesn’t get bullied by minorities into adopting reverse racism.
- Pray that the Danish Queen and the rest of the royal family are safe and secure and always in the grace of Christ.
- That no terrorist activities are allowed nor carried out in Denmark.
- That atheists who have left Christianity come back to the Lord Jesus. Let their eyes be open to his existence and understand the deception of hedonism and evolution.
- Pray that the welfare state system keeps doing well and is not manipulated by anyone to be lazy and get free meals.
- Pray that the hearts and minds of the Danish people come to realize the awful wickedness of prostitution which they have decriminalized in their nation. Pray that people realize that prostitution degrades the humanity of those who practice it and actually enslaves them as objects.
- That Christians in Denmark who are stuck in lukewarm or even cold faith come out of it and start being strong in faith. Let them be both hearers and doers of the Word of God.
- That non Christians get to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Let they receive the Gospel and start believing in Jesus Christ as the Son of God who takes away their sins.
Posted on August 5, 2014, in Prayer tips and tagged Christianity in Denmark, Denmark, intercession, North Sea, pray against false religion, pray against prostitution, Pray for Denmark, University of Chicago. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.