Prayer points for 2016 (Second Quarter – fight back)
Posted by pray2christ
3 Now Peter and John were going up to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour. 2 And a man lame from birth was being carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple that is called the Beautiful Gate to ask alms of those entering the temple. 3 Seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple, he asked to receive alms. 4 And Peter directed his gaze at him, as did John, and said, “Look at us.” 5 And he fixed his attention on them, expecting to receive something from them. 6 But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!” 7 And he took him by the right hand and raised him up, and immediately his feet and ankles were made strong. 8 And leaping up he stood and began to walk, and entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God. 9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God, 10 and recognized him as the one who sat at the Beautiful Gate of the temple, asking for alms. And they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him. (Acts of the Apostles 3:1-10)
The Apostles Peter and John could help the lame beggar only when they spoke the word of healing over him, in the of name of Jesus Christ. The beggar was lame right from birth and every day until he decided to believe in the Word of God. He had to mentally fight back all of his past experiences. He didn’t even bother that how will be able to get the sympathy of people once he is healed so that they give him alms. All he wanted was his healing. So by faith in the Word of God he received his healing.
Are you willing to fight back everything that is preventing you from achieving everything good in your life by the grace of God?
If yes, then the following prayer points are indeed for you.
Personal prayer points
- I pray that everything which hinders me from doing the will of God is exposed and cut off from my life.
- That everything blocking my healing and finances are uprooted in the name of Jesus.
- That every secretly false person with whom I interact or have relationships with, is exposed in their misdeeds and that I’m set free from such ungodly partnerships.
- I pray for peace and property in my family.
- I pray that every evil spirit sent against me is removed out of my life completely and never wins against me, in the name of Jesus.
- That every ungodly thing that is working against me is cast out of my life totally.
- That the holy angels of God fight for me everywhere so that no harm befalls me.
- That the favour of the Lord God is upon me and everyone who meets me reflects the favour of God on me and not a single bit of evil overcomes me.
- That I truly believe, think and act like a conqueror in Jesus Christ.
- That no matter what happened in the past, I do not live in fear and unbelief but rather be confident in the name of the Lord.
- That I always be above and not below as I trust in the Lord God who created the heaven and the earth.
- I pray that the grace of God works in all areas of my life and the Holy Spirit directs my paths everyday to honour the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
National prayer points
- I pray in faith to the Lord God who raises good leaders and deposes the evil leaders, that my nation is rid of every selfish and immoral leader.
- That all leaders who plot secretly against my nation and its citizens are exposed and pushed out of their places of influence and prominence.
- That only good and just leaders get elected/chosen to run my state and nation.
- That no false leader is selected due to sympathy votes and fake votes.
- That all enemies whether foreign or domestic do not succeed in their evil plans against my fellow countrymen.
- That the national infrastructure, the environment, the land, the air and the sea are kept safe, clean and secure.
- I ask that the angel of God watch and protect the poor, the underprivileged, the orphans, widows etc and by this no harm affects whom they are protecting.
- I pray all our national weaponry and ammunition are in safe hands and let no enemy be able to sabotage and destroy it.
- I pray that the people of my nation do not give up their rights for the sake of fake peace and fake promises of peace by anyone whether in government, media or religion.
- That all terror attacks are foiled and all bombs are disarmed or fail to go off when planted in my nation.
- That the economy does well and the finances of those who belief in the Lord God are protected against all harm by vile schemers.
- That the laws of my nation are prevented from being misused to allow immoral living and profane entertainment.
- That all the medical plans and medical practitioners are made to work only to benefit the people and not to harm nor short change them.
- I pray for the true peace and prosperity of my nation, in the name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.
International prayer points
- I pray that all those who plot terror against innocent and unsuspecting people of various nations are punished by the Lord God Almighty, in this life and in the next.
- I pray for peace and justice to be established in the land of Israel. Let the rocket attacks continue to be thwarted by the Israeli Defence Forces and let them be victorious against all evil doers.
- That all those who plan stabbings in Israel are stopped right in their tracks. May the forces of good neutralize the murderers of the innocent. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- That nations in South America, Africa and Asia are kept stable politically and are self-sufficient so that they don’t have to borrow from other nations and put a strain on the global economy.
- That Western nations do not keep lending to other nations while their own economies are yet to recover from the economic turmoil they have been through in the past years.
- That all of Europe thinks logically about accepting each and refugees from the Middle East so that no workers of iniquity later on cause terror attacks in Europe. Also that Greece, Macedonia and other countries develop the right plans and attitudes about absorbing the refugees or deporting the fake ones among them.
- I pray for peace in both the Korea’s and that Japan and China are also kept from provoking each other to wars and do not disrespect each other especially by war shrines and memorials.
- I pray that the Russian’s do what is right wherever they go to achieve justice when other other nations try to act neutral instead of fighting for the innocent in Iraq and Syria. That wherever they claim to go to secure peace for that nation, there is true peace without hidden malice. I pray that the Russian leadership works in justice and honesty for their own people and others too.
- That all nuclear installations in various nations of the world are kept safe from sabotage and evil hands.
- That all chemical and biological warfare programs are not misused in various nations.
- I pray for the will of God to work in all nations whether they are believers or not. Amen.
Local church prayer points
- I pray that the people who attend their local church continue to do so with true faith and hope in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That there are no untoward incidents of violence and hate in the local church.
- That the Word of God is preached fully and without compromise to all those who come to church.
- That there the preachers of the Gospel seek to please the Lord God alone and not those who want to get ears tingled.
- That those who have immoral lifestyles coming to church are not ignored but challenged in true love and humility to leave their sinful ways and love the Lord in spirit and truth.
- I pray that the local church is a beacon of light in a neighbourhood of despair and confusion, so that people are drawn up to Jesus Christ who is the source of this light.
- That all who come to the local church receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ very clearly and without any ambiguity.
- I pray for healing and deliverance to happen more strongly and visibly in the local church.
- I pray for the presence of the Lord God to be felt in such a way that it cannot be denied in the local church.
- That all counterfeit spirits are banished from operating in the activities of the local church.
- That the angels of God guard the local church and the followers of Jesus Christ who attend it.
- That the Holy Spirit guides and leads the people to follow Jesus Christ more closely.
- I pray that the people grow and achieve their calling in the local church. I ask this all in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Worldwide church prayer points
- I pray that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is preached to each and every nation in the world.
- That all the Gospel gets preached despite all the opposition.
- That all heretics and false prophets are named and shamed, so that the people are not misled into sin.
- That the angels of God interrupt the plans of the Evil One, in the lives of those who active preach the Gospel.
- That all those who profess the Christian faith stop fighting each other and recognize all false man made divisions which prevent them from loving and respecting one another.
- I pray that all religious leaders who instigate their denominations to feel superior against other denominations are exposed for their sins of pride and malice, which go against the tenets of the Bible. May their followers realize that they are being used and misled to false promote the superiority of their denomination though the Bible tells us to be humble.
- I pray that the coming again of the Lord Jesus Christ is never delayed but he comes soon enough to lead all Christians on earth and break away all divisions. I asked all this in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of Holy Spirit for the glory of the Lord God. Amen.
Posted on April 4, 2016, in Deliverance, Prayer tips and tagged apostasy, avoid blasphemy, casting out demons, Christ Jesus, Divine protection, Holy Spirit, intercede for family, intercede for nation, intercession, Israel, peace of Christ, prayer for protection, praying against terrorists, praying for peace, Russia, safety from terror, tackling heresies, warning against heresy. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Pingback: The one weakness of the Devil that people often overlook | Disciples of hope