Beware when you notice all these in your life
A thought provoking forward that I’ve received. Just felt like sharing this out. Here we go:
1. Beware – When prayer becomes a difficult thing for you.
2. Beware – When fasting is becoming a history in your spiritual timetable.
3. Beware – When you no longer enjoy reading the word of God.
4. Beware – When attending church programme is becoming a burden rather than a blessing for you.
5. Beware – When living a life of holiness is appearing like extremism.
6. Beware – When sinful living becomes a lifestyle in the name of grace.
7. Beware – When you crave for earthly things rather than the things of God.
8. Beware – When waking up in the night to pray is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Beware brethren – When your heart no longer desires to see the Lord Jesus one day.
10. Beware – When you eat more than pray
11. Beware – When you no longer share the Word of God with others.
12. Beware – When you start diluting the preaching Word of God to keep people around you.
13. Beware – When you spend more time on Facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and internet. These things become idols and take the place of God.
14. Beware – When you are very spiritual outside but inside full of spiritual dryness..
15. Beware – When you have more carnal friends than spiritual friends..
16. Beware – When you ignore messages such as these.
Beware of all these, brethren. Satan isn’t resting. We too must be vigilant.
Lets prepare, Jesus is coming soon to take those who are eagerly waiting for him!