Monthly Archives: July 2018
Lose anything but not your faith,
For you must have it true wisdom saith.
Lose your old carnal fleshly mind,
But after God’s things get behind.
Some people lose things by being forgetful,
And later on they tend to be regretful.
Even more so when people in God they lose trust,
At the Final judgement they got no hope but dust.
Some others lose friends by folly,
And end up not being too jolly.
Not by trickery nor by your will,
Never ever give up your faith skill.
Lost anything but not your faith,
For you must have it true wisdom saith.
Lose instead all your sinful ways,
And honour your Lord the Ancient of days.
Cowards don’t go to heaven,
For in them there’s no godly leaven.
In vain the Gospel they process,
But when challenges come they regress.
The one who denies Christ out of fear,
Will find damnation is very near.
Those who claim in God to believe,
Mustn’t with timid thoughts themselves deceive.
Even in the midst of cowards you shine bright,
Hold on to your confession and have no fright.
Be bold for the Lord and do not pretend,
Stay courageous for Him till your very end.
- But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare. For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Do not let your prophets and your diviners who are among you deceive you, and do not listen to the dreams that they dream, for it is a lie that they are prophesying to you in my name; I did not send them, declares the Lord. (Jeremiah 29: 7-9)
- And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. (Matthew 24:4-5,24-25)
- Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. (Ephesians 5:1-6)
- See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. (Colossians 2:8)
- Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 )
Fancy not your neighbours spouse,
And so be not a louse,
Desire not what is forbidden,
And stay from dangers hidden.
Honour God’s Law unto the end,
And never lustful thoughts attend.
Take into account your soul,
Lest you forget your heavenly goal.
Adulterers to their spouses have not done well,
And their unrepentant lot are all in hell.
The price of being found in fornication is shame,
Long lasting regret can follow your name.
Entice not your neighbour to such sins,
For the profane have no eternal wins.
Be always in the wisdom zone,
For the consequences are of your own.
Focus on things wise all of your life,
And always be faithful to your husband or wife.
Be true to yourself, your spouse and unto God,
Over each place you’ll ever have to trod.
Click here for the notes on this teaching
The wise prophet of God is humble,
And about God’s Word he doesn’t grumble.
The wise prophet keeps a record,
So we can discern about divine accord.
The wise prophet doesn’t go by impulses,
But vague and unclear thoughts he repulses.
The wise prophet takes God as his only source,
And unto evil avenues he never takes recourse.
The wise prophetess is not an exception,
For she too must avoid all deception.
The wise prophetess too depends on God’s calling,
And by her faith in the Lord she is kept from falling.