Quick Reminder : Avoid false friends and save yourself trouble of their company
- One who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked leads them astray. (Proverbs 12:26)
- A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. (Proverbs 18:24)
- Many a man proclaims his own steadfast love, but a faithful man who can find? (Proverbs 20:6)
- Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel. (Proverbs 27:9)
- Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.” Wake up from your drunken stupor, as is right, and do not go on sinning. For some have no knowledge of God. I say this to your shame. (1 Corinthians 15:33-34)
Posted on April 27, 2019, in Discernment, Relationship and tagged avoid deception, bad friends, false friends, friendship, good friends. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Reblogged this on Talmidimblogging.
LikeLiked by 1 person