Quick reminder : Trust God’s timing for your life seasons
- For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay. (Habakkuk 2:3)
- But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)
- For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
- Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! (Psalm 27:14)
- For there is a time and a way for everything, although man’s trouble lies heavy on him. (Ecclesiastes 8:6)
- And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)
Posted on October 31, 2019, in Practical living, Providence, Reflections and tagged believe in God, calm in the presence of God, Divine providence, faith in God, faithfulness to Christ. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.