Posted on December 15, 2019, in Discernment, Poems and tagged attributes of God, Authority of God, avarice, avoid blasphemy, believing in the Gospel, blessings, blessings of God, Christian poem, Elisha, Gehazi, Gospel of Jesus Christ, greed. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bondage Breaking Prayer
- Ten lessons from the parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
- Catch them young...
- Prayer for those unjustly in prison
- An Idol is anything that takes the place of God
- Praying against mass shootings
- Bible verses which warn about tampering with the Word of God
- Never go back to something God has rescued you from
- A prayer for deliverance from evil