Whenever you don’t know if a dream is from God, do this!
Posted by pray2christ
Whenever you get a dream, never give it more importance than the Lord God. If it seems a good dream, surrender it to God. If it seems a bad dream, still surrender it to God. You can use any or all of the below prayer points:
- I cancel all evil dreams and schemes against me in the name of Jesus.
- Dear God if it’s from you bless it. If it’s not, block it!
- I surrender this dream, and all my past dreams and all future dreams at the foot of the Cross of Jesus, so that the light of Jesus Christ shines on them and takes away all the darkness.
- Dear God I love you more than any dream or vision, and I surrender all of them into your saving hands, that you be glorified and I am delivered from all harm and pride. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- I ask for the Holy Spirit to lead me in all truth to the things of God and the Word of God, so that I do not fall in fear nor deception. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen
Verses for reflection:
- Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1)
- They see false visions and speak lying divinations. They claim, ‘Thus declares the LORD,’ when the LORD did not send them; yet they wait for the fulfillment of their message. (Ezekiel 13:6)
- For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Do not let your prophets and your diviners who are in your midst deceive you, nor listen to your dreams which you cause to be dreamed. (Jeremiah 29:8)
- But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good (1 Thessalonians 5:21)and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” (James 4:7)
Posted on February 1, 2021, in Deliverance, Reflections and tagged Abundant life, deliverance, deliverance from evil, deliverance prayer, discerning dreams, dreams from God, faith in Christ, faithfulness to God, praying for deliverance, protection against witchcraft, protection from abuse, upliftment. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.