Category Archives: Gratitude
I wish you all my readers a very happy new year 2020. May the good Lord bless you and your family as grow in his Word.
Note: This praise video is from the Into the Light Journal Christian Channel on Youtube
Happy Resurrection Day! May you experience the blessings and abundance of this day through Christ our Lord. Amen!
I thank you O Lord God, for sending your only begotten son Jesus Christ, to save me. Thank you for his earthly ministry and heavenly intercession. Thank you for each blessing, we have received through him. I’m grateful to Jesus, for being obedient unto death because he wanted to free me from sin and the grave. Thanks be to the Holy Spirit, for leading me into the things of the Kingdom of God. I pray that you open my spiritual eyes, to be more aware of all the good things you have done, so I give you even more praise. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Let us thank God heartily as often as we pray that we have His Spirit in us to teach us to pray. Thanksgiving will draw our hearts out to God and keep us engaged with Him; it will take our attention from ourselves and give the Spirit room in our hearts. (Andrew Murray)
- I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. (Psalm 27:13)
- O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him (Psalm 34:8)
- Thank God for each second you breathe.
- Thank God for your friends and loved ones.
- Thank God for keeping you safe.
- Thank God for providing you salvation through his son Jesus Christ.
- Thank God for giving you the Gospel.
- Thank God for each person who is working for your welfare and security.
- Thank God for being with you in times of trouble.
- Thank God for your teachers.
- Thank God for your parents.
- Thank God for your country.
- Thank God for his everlasting love.
- Thank God for his wisdom.
- Thank God for everything!