Category Archives: Hope
Whenever faced with anxiety remember you have the Lord God who can help you cope up and overcome anxiety. What you need to do is simply read the Bible verses for anxiety and cast your worries unto Jesus because he cares for you. Please do read it with your heart and not just your mind. You can read it aloud either in your mind or vocally but make sure that you believe each verse about dealing with anxiety.
I do hope you read the below verses for anxiety and overcome it all by the word of your testimony in Jesus. And may the Holy Spirit be with you in this great step you take towards no longer being down with anxiety. Here are the verses:
- There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)
- But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.” (1 Peter 3:14)
- For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid but gives us power, love, and self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.” (Isaiah 35:4)
- But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:31)
- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
- “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.” (John 14:1)
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)
- Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. (Luke 12:22 )
- I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. (Psalm 34:4)
- When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. (Psalm 94:19)
- The LORD will vindicate me; your love, LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands. (Psalm 138:8)
- For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39)
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- “But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” (Jeremiah 17:7-8)
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
Look around the world, and see how failure is written on all of people’s schemes. Count up the partings, separations, disappointments, and bereavements which have happened under your own knowledge.Think what a privilege it is that there is One at least who never fails, and in whom no one was ever disappointed! Never, never was there so unfailing a friend as Jesus Christ!~ J.C. Ryle
Come, and see the victories of the cross!
Christ’s wounds — are your healings,
His agonies — are your repose,
His conflicts — are your conquests,
His groans — are your songs,
His pains — are your ease,
His shame — is your glory,
His death — is your life, and
His sufferings — are your salvation!
– Matthew Henry
Hope came in a basket,
Moses if you ask it.
Born a child to liberate,
God’s plan to operate.
Escaped from a death so cruel,
By the Lord’s grace, no duel.
Raised by Pharaoh’s daughter kind,
Grown up with a princely mind.
A vile Egyptian oppressor he smote,
Of which two Hebrews took note.
Avenging his brethren cost him exile,
He had to flee from the land of the Nile.
With no regard for idols of obsidian,
Moses dwelt in the land of Midian.
His divine calling at Horeb needed a push,
God spoke to him within a burning bush.
The Lord all merciful heard each cry,
Of Israel when their hope went dry.
Sent he Moses to lead them all,
Egypt’s king’s pride to fall.
Spoke Moses freedom for Israel’s sake,
From Pharaoh’s ruthless grasp to take.
God worked miracles through him a plenty,
He only needed ten plagues not twenty.
Striking fear and warnings to the impudent,
Moses with Aaron blessed by the Lord proved prudent.
Eventually Jacob’s children were set free,
One day to have milk and honey under their own tree.
You might be facing a financial crisis or the nation is facing a moral choice debate but you be calm and steady in Christ. When you know what the Bible says about relationships don’t let a human lawmaker scare you, instead do in your own life what is right in the eyes of God, even if others walk the wicked paths that come by. For your finances, ask for wisdom that you make the right choices to get you out of poverty and debt. Don’t get jealous of those who make money by taking bribes to change God given laws. They are definitely not going be able to use that money in the afterlife out of God’s grace. Know that the Lord Jesus is aware of those are the just or unjust and he will surely reward accordingly on Judgment Day.
At times the world may seem fading away. You may feel death in the air, especially during terror attacks. Or it could be some war zone you are stuck in. Vile and hateful people who attack innocent people take pride in their weapons and modes of transport. Pride like this is never loved by God. In such times you be wise and trust God unlike those foolish evildoers. Never give into fear nor despair. Take hope in the name of the Lord God and do well for him.
Take a moment to thank the Lord Jesus for each and every one of your family members especially the elderly ones such as your grandma and grandpa. Their prayers have kept you from various troubles as you have gone by in life. Respect and cherish the people who pray to the Lord God about your salvation and hope in Jesus Christ.