Category Archives: Praise and worship
Love God freely instead of out of compulsion. Don’t be in delusion that any claiming to love God but acting the opposite is going to please the Lord God.
So, in this regard read and reflect on what Jesus said about loving God and following the Lord’s commandments:
- And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” (Luke 10:27)
- Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.” (John 14:21)
Love God freely instead of out of compulsion, because God is worthy of your love. For some it might be hard to grasp this but let wisdom vindicate itself.
Don’t be after the vain praises by others by making yourself look like a great lover of God. But instead love God because you want to love Him, without any desire for attention towards yourself by others.
I believe You. I believe You.
I believe You. I believe.
I will wait upon the Lord. He has good things for me.
I will trust in the Lord. He has the best for me.
I commit my way to You and trust You in all I do.
I delight myself in You for You alone are good.
He will make my righteousness shine like the dawn,
The justice of my cause like the noonday sun.
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him to guide your way.
The days of the blameless are known to the Lord.
Their inheritance endures forevermore.
In times of disaster they shall remain because they take refuge in You.
Composed by: Harald Huyssen
Arranged and produced by: Gloryfall Ministries
Do you worship God because you love him? Do you worship God fully focused or are you always distracted?
And Jesus said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” (Matthew 22:37)
The greatest thing in your love for God is that you worship him. Don’t worship the Lord God the sake of it but do with full involvement of your heart, soul and mind. Here are a few tips to worship God with your heart, soul and mind:
1) Have faith in God
Trying to worship God without believing in Him is completely illogical. And this won’t please God even one bit.
- But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works. (Psalm 73:28)
- And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. (Hebrews 11:6)
2) Repent of all your sins to let your prayers be heard
God is holy and does not desire his worshippers to cling to sin. Repent and ask God for his forgiveness and be determined to do His will.
- We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does his will, God listens to him. (John 9:31)
- Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. (James 4:8)
3) Forgive everyone because its God’s will
Don’t cling to unforgiveness so that you live as per the will of God. Make it point to fully forgive each and everyone who sinned against you. Also, forgive yourself.
- And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”(Mark 11:25)
- Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. (Colossians 3:12-13)
4) Always love the Lord God
Without love towards God, your worship of God is in vain. Love God in all sincerity when you pray to Him.
- If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:2)
- Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. (1 Corinthians 13:8)
5) Focus on the Lord God
Meditate on the goodness of the Lord. By focusing on the Word of God and speaking it in heart and mind you will be more attuned to the things of the Lord by the Holy Spirit. Even if distractions come, rebuke and reject them in the name of Jesus and continue to worship God.
- I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. (Psalm 119:15)
- But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. (Galatians 5:16-17)
O believer in Jesus Christ, just before you pray the prayer of restoration please take out a moment to build your faith. You can easily build it by reading and believing in the below Bible verses about restoration. Read it aloud verbally but if that’s not possible at all, at least read it in your mind. And then say the prayer mentioned after those verses and see the difference for the better!
Bible verses about restoration
1.) Those who sow in tears will reap with shouts of joy. (Psalm 126:5)
2.) Instead of your shame, there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. (Isaiah 61:7)
3.) I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. (Amos 9:14. This same Lord your God is capable of restoring of you as well!)
4.) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31. Be willing to wait on the Lord’s victory to flow through your life!)
5.) Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24)
6.) Repent, therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago. (Acts 3:19-21)
7.) And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)
Prayer for restoration:
O Lord Jesus Christ, I bless your Holy Name and give glory and praise to your Father God Almighty. Sanctify me by the Holy Spirit that the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart are made pure and acceptable to you. I repent of each and every wrongdoing and I forgive all those who have sinned against me.
O Lord please restore my spirit to the full joy of salvation in you. Please renew my mind as I dwell on your Holy Word to counsel me. O Good Jesus in your mercy save me from all the evil that has been in my life so that I praise you in the land of the living. Never allow the evil one succeed against me as I know and believe that you are greater than all the creation in hell, heaven, and earth
Heal my body from all the damage it has suffered over the years, so that I am made whole once again, like how you healed Naaman the Syrian of his leprosy, that his skin became as good as that of a child. I ask you that you help me get back all I lost all through my life so that my fortunes are revived and my restoration is complete.
O Holy Spirit, you who lead us in all truth, work in the lives of my family, friends, and colleagues. That they are lead by you into doing the things that are right, just, and holy. Bring to them financial restoration, and healing of mind, body, soul, and spirit. Make them truly happy in the joy that you bring.
I ask all this, in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the One True living God. Amen
Note: This praise video is from the Gloryfall Christian Channel on Youtube
The first single from Gloryfall’s album “Welcome Here”. The video was recorded at the High School Art room at Faith Academy Manila, Philippines. The album was recorded at TrueSound Studio in Antipolo City, Philippines.
Note: This praise video is from the Into the Light Journal Christian Channel on Youtube
God never moves without purpose or plan
When trying His servant and molding a man.
Give thanks to the LORD though your testing seems long;
In darkness He giveth a song.
I could not see through the shadows ahead;
So I looked at the cross of my Savior instead.
I bowed to the will of the Master that day;
Then peace came and tears fled away.
Now I can see testing comes from above;
God strengthens His children and purges in love.
My Father knows best, and I trust in His care;
Through purging more fruit I will bear.
O Rejoice in the LORD
He makes no mistake,
He knoweth the end of each path that I take,
For when I am tried
I shall come forth as gold.
(The above lyrics are by Ron Hamilton)
Note: This praise video is from the Oslo Gospel Choir