Seek the Lord every season,
Let wisdom be your reason.
Seasons come and go away,
It’s faith that is here to stay.
Seek the Lord in joy and peace,
Let your love for Him not cease.
Christ Jesus on earth did arrive,
He rose from the dead all alive.
Seek the Lord when the season ends,
Let those who believe be God’s friends.
The Holy Spirit will remind you of him,
And give you true joy to the brim.
Seek the Lord when seasons renew,
Let your praises for him be never few.
All in all love the Father who is great,
For he did truly the whole world create.
- Seek the Lord while He may be found; call to Him while He is near. (Isaiah 55:6)
- So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows. (Psalm 61:8)
- I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments. (Psalm 119:60)
- As Jesus went on from there, He saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax office, and He said to him, “Follow Me!” So he got up and followed Him. (Matthew 9:9)
- And straightway he called them: and they left their father Zebedee in the ship with the hired servants, and went after him (Mark 1:20)
- And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house. (Luke 19:5)
* For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
* But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:4-5)
A thought provoking forward that I’ve received. Just felt like sharing this out. Here we go:
1. Beware – When prayer becomes a difficult thing for you.
2. Beware – When fasting is becoming a history in your spiritual timetable.
3. Beware – When you no longer enjoy reading the word of God.
4. Beware – When attending church programme is becoming a burden rather than a blessing for you.
5. Beware – When living a life of holiness is appearing like extremism.
6. Beware – When sinful living becomes a lifestyle in the name of grace.
7. Beware – When you crave for earthly things rather than the things of God.
8. Beware – When waking up in the night to pray is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Beware brethren – When your heart no longer desires to see the Lord Jesus one day.
10. Beware – When you eat more than pray
11. Beware – When you no longer share the Word of God with others.
12. Beware – When you start diluting the preaching Word of God to keep people around you.
13. Beware – When you spend more time on Facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and internet. These things become idols and take the place of God.
14. Beware – When you are very spiritual outside but inside full of spiritual dryness..
15. Beware – When you have more carnal friends than spiritual friends..
16. Beware – When you ignore messages such as these.
Beware of all these, brethren. Satan isn’t resting. We too must be vigilant.
Lets prepare, Jesus is coming soon to take those who are eagerly waiting for him!
For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’ (Deuteronomy 15:11)
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed. (Proverbs 19:17)
Jesus said also to the man who had invited him, “When you give a dinner or a banquet, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, lest they also invite you in return and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. For you will be repaid at the resurrection of the just.” (Luke 14: 12-14)
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. (Matthew 22:37-39)
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world. (James 1:27)
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. (1 Timothy 5:8)
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” (Acts 20:35)
3 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
5 Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness,which is idolatry. 6 On account of these the wrath of God is coming. 7 In these you too once walked, when you were living in them. 8 But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice,slander, and obscene talk from your mouth. 9 Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self,which is being renewed in knowledgeafter the image of its creator. 11 Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all. (Colossians 3:1-11)
Those who believe in Christ must not act in the old ways of their sinful nature but rather act in the new nature which comes from Christ which is pure, holy and without guile. Use your mind not for living in darkness but for the Lord God who has given you salvation through his son Jesus Christ who died for us on cross and rose again from the dead on third day. Blessed are those who have not seen him and yet believe in him. Jesus is for everyone who calls on his name regardless of race or ethnicity.
Always remember that the wrath of God is coming and it’s not going to be pleasant for those who continue in sin. Therefore value your life in Christ Jesus and live not in ignorance nor wickedness. No matter what happens continue to abide in the Word of God. And then when Christ appears, you too will appear in him with glory.
Keep alive what is from Christ in yourself and put to death all evil thoughts and designs . You are not be in unholiness in which you once were as you are now in the light of the Lord God. Love not the darkness anymore because it’s partakers will be judged by the Lord himself and terrible yet just is their reward. Refrain so from evil and accept the good, I mean the goodness of salvation which comes from Christ Jesus who is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Christ be with you!
Save us O Lord from deception,
Keep us safe from it’s damnation.
Let the church your beloved against Hell’s gate prevail,
Be with us O Christ Jesus when heresies assail.
Save us O Lord from all vanity,
Keep us safe from all insanity.
Let your angels fight for us; all bright,
Bless them with more power and might.
Save us O Lord from lying voices,
Keep us making the right choices.
Let us read the words of wisdom pure,
By the Holy Scriptures let us endure.
Save us O Lord from foolish presumptions,
Keep us away from unwise assumptions.
Let us be more zealous for your name,
Be with us ever loving; the same.