There are some who are expecting something really big to happen before they repent. I mean they have heard the Gospel and know that they are sinners. However, the actions that they are no doing is acknowledging their sins before the Living God and repenting in the name of Jesus.
No man or woman lives forever. Don’t think you can repent at the 11th hour when many have died at 10.30. Secure your future in the Lord Jesus Christ by repenting and believing in the Gospel!
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)
Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep. So shall thy poverty come as one that travaileth, and thy want as an armed man. (Prov 6:10-11)
The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent (Acts 17:30)
Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. (Revelation 2:5)
Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy. (Proverbs 28:13)
- Seek the Lord while He may be found; call to Him while He is near. (Isaiah 55:6)
- So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows. (Psalm 61:8)
- I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments. (Psalm 119:60)
- As Jesus went on from there, He saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax office, and He said to him, “Follow Me!” So he got up and followed Him. (Matthew 9:9)
- And straightway he called them: and they left their father Zebedee in the ship with the hired servants, and went after him (Mark 1:20)
- And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house. (Luke 19:5)