Psalm 142:7, David cried, bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me, for you shall deal bountifully with me….
Psalm 124:7, Our soul is escaped as bird out of the snare of the fowlers, the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
Beloved, many people today are languishing in satanic prisons without clear awareness. They are held bound by the strongman, Satan, the devil himself in hell fire, thereby denying them the opportunity to be blessed. In satanic prisons, the victims are confined to circumstances or dwell in places of no hope to get out or escape. These prisons are spiritual with physical manifestations. In the book of Psalm 142:7, David cried, Bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me, for you shall deal bountifully with me…. king David the warrior and conqueror was held bound in spiritual prison of the mind, thereby depriving him the ability to build a temple for the LORD God. His mind-set was repeatedly occupied with war after war which caused him to lose the blessings associated with building God’s house. What is your own satanic prison? Is it failure, non-achievement, poverty, suicide, et cetera, arise now and war against it in Jesus name.
1. Father LORD, I break loose from every satanic prison entered knowingly or unknowingly in the name of Jesus.
2. Father LORD, I destroy every prison warder operating against my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Father LORD, I shut down every satanic prison of failure, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father LORD, I close the gates of every satanic prison of sickness, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father LORD, I must escape from this satanic prison in the name of Jesus.
6. Father LORD, I shut down every satanic prison of disappointment, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father LORD, I close down every satanic prison of non-achievement, in the name of Jesus.
8. Father LORD, I pull down every satanic prison of rise and fall, in the name of Jesus.
9. Father LORD, I pull down every satanic prison of frustration, in the name of Jesus.
10. Father LORD, I close the doors of every satanic prison of death, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father LORD, I break down by fire every satanic prison of debt, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father LORD, I command every snare of the devil assigned against me be broken by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Father LORD, I command every satanic cage holding my glory, melt by fire in the name of Jesus.
14. Father LORD, I command every prison of delay in my life be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Father LORD, I command every satanic meeting to bury my breakthrough, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Father LORD, I command every stagnated blessings in my life, receive divine acceleration in the name of Jesus .
17. Father LORD, I command every satanic roadblock to my success be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
18. Father LORD, let all my stolen blessings in the possession of any prison wardens be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father LORD, I claim divine uplifting, success and opportunities in the name of Jesus.
20. Thank you my LORD for setting me free from satanic prison, in the name of Jesus.
Note: The above prayer is from undarkblog.wordpress.com
Heavenly Father I come to you now in Jesus’ name, to repent of all the sins in my life and also in the lives of my ancestors, that may have resulted in a curse. I repent of all disobedience, rebellion, mistreatment of others, lying, cheating, using or slandering your name in vain. I repent of all perversion, lust, incest, fornication, adultery, idolatry, all witchcraft, murder, and any occult involvement.
Heavenly Father, I ask for your forgiveness and cleansing through the blood of your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Lord Jesus I now take the authority you have given me and ask that you anoint me now as I command all demonic spirits of anger, rage, fear, depression, destruction, torment, guilt, bondage, vagabond, rejection, unforgiveness, bitterness, mind-control, double-mindedness, confusion, passivity, sickness, diseases, pain, fetter and all addictions to food, alcohol, drugs, sex, pornography, gambling, or nicotine to come out in the name of Jesus.
No demonic spirit is welcome in this holy temple!
I break all spoken curse and spells that may have been performed over my life and any curses resulting from involvement with Ouija board, Psychics, tarot cards, Horoscopes, secular music, or through TV, movies or pornography.
I break all curses off my family, marriage, children and relatives. I break every shackle, chain, cord, habit, craving, debt, soul-ties and any spirit that has tried to rob, kill, or destroy my life.
I command my family to be set free. I break every demonic assignment over my family. Satan, loose them now! In Jesus’ name! According to Galations 3:13, Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law.
Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I am now God’s child and through my Lord Jesus, I am able to cast down all demonic powers and spirits that come against me or in my family’s lives.
I am not cursed, but blessed! I am blessed coming in and blessed going out. I am above and not beneath. I am the head and not the tail. I am blessed and what God has blessed cannot be cursed. I am free, and I am saved. I have now exercised my faith and know that confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:9,10). All of my sins have been remitted, and I am loosed from the curse that came as a result of disobedience and rebellion to the Word of God.
Thank you Heavenly Father, thank you Lord Jesus, thank you Holy Spirit for forgiving me and loving me. Thank you for setting me free from every curse and spirit that has operated in my life. Father God, I pray for discernment and for a new vision to help me recognize and resist all evil and all fleshly, worldly ways. I am anointed through the Lord Jesus Christ, and I thank you Jesus for your guidance and discipline as I continue to be a victorious soldier and holy child. AMEN.
Note: Prayer source link https://undarkblog.wordpress.com/deliverance-prayers/
(A suggested prayer to say before you cast out any demons)
Father, I come before you in JESUS’ name, and I thank you for giving me all power and all authority over all demons. I cover myself in the blood of JESUS. I cover all my family members in the blood of JESUS. I thank you for your giant warring angels that are surrounding us, protecting us from all harm of the enemy. I take my authority and I attack from the third Heaven, and I bind the strongman over my mind, will, emotions, and over my home, in JESUS’ name. I command you to leave this area now in JESUS’ name. I bind up every demon that was sent to me, transferred to me, or followed me, and I command you to come out of my conscious, subconscious, unconscious mind, all parts of my body, will, emotions, and personality, in JESUS’ name.
Note: Prayer taken from Christian spiritual warfare site demonbuster.com
Banish away all malice O Lord Jesus Christ that my enemies have towards me. Cause the enemies of my soul to flee away from my life completely. Cleanse me of all wrong doing as I reject the ways of the world and of the Evil one. Expose the plans of the wicked who plot against me and let me see their downfall. By your Holy Spirit lead me on to the right path and let me not stray. Let friends and strangers be at peace with me. Let no haughty eye look down upon me nor prevail against me who am your beloved O Lord.
Confuse the schemes of the Enemy and the oppressor towards my life. I ask in your name O Lord Jesus that every malicious and hateful spirit is totally removed from all parts of my life. I believe that salvation belongs to you alone. Be my deliverer and my hope as I put my trust in you. Blessed be the one who comes in the name of the Lord God. Amen.
The Eagle does not fight the snake on the ground entirely, that’s only the beginning. It picks it up into the sky and changes the battle ground, and then it releases the snake into the sky.
The snake has no stamina, no power and no balance in the air. It is useless, weak and vulnerable unlike on the ground where it is powerful wise and deadly.
Take your fight into the spiritual realm by praying and when you are in the spiritual realm God takes over your battles.
Don’t fight the enemy in his comfort zone, change the battle grounds like the Eagle and let God take charge through your earnest prayer. You’ll be assured of clean victory.
Pray without ceasing!
As we come to the close of one year and the beginning of a new one, let’s come with a willingness to change what’s gone wrong. Let’s have the desire to continue in what is right. This is a time to reflect and pray for a better year ahead in 2016. For this we can read the below verses:
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations. (Psalm 100)
Now for the prayer points for 2016, I’ve broken then up into five basic categories as mentioned below. Pray each of them as applicable to your own need. Faith in Jesus Christ is the key to a victorious 2016, keep this in mind as you pray them out. Also ask the Holy Spirit to intercede for you as you pray, so that you remember any special thing that you need to pray for this year and do not miss it. Here are the prayer points:
Personal prayer points
- O Lord I pray that get more opportunities to love and serve you all through the year of 2016.
- Keep me and my loved ones safe from all dangers and terrors and calamities by your grace. Let not the enemy prevail against me in any way.
- Protect my health, intellect, memory and finances O Saviour of the world. Remove all debt and financial liabilities out of my life. Help me to make the right decisions about the way I work and spend my money.
- Bless my family, friends and loved ones with safety in spirit and in body too.
- Let all demonic influences be exposed and removed from my life and from my loves ones, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Open my eyes to take every day fruitfully by reading and believing in your Holy Word.
- Help me by your Holy Spirit to put my hope not in any man nor woman but only in Christ Jesus the Lord.
- I pray that I keep getting wisdom from above to help me walk wisely and in the light of Christ.
- Bless me with gratitude as my attitude towards you O true Lord of all, that I don’t fall into pride and vanity. Amen.
National prayer points
- I ask for forgiveness and healing for my nation in which I live and which you have ordained me to be in O God.
- I pray that all evil leaders and corrupt officials are booted out of their seats and positions of power. I also desire that these bad one’s are not let loose again to carry out their evil plans against anyone.
- Please instead of them give us real and true leaders that seek only the welfare of the nation.
- In the name of Jesus I prayer that there be no earthquakes, no tsunamis, no snow nor sand storms nor forest fires for each every area I pray for in this nation (try to think which place needs which sort of safety).
- I pray that the borders of my nation are secure and all traitors are stopped from carrying out their evil deeds.
- I ask that there comes no civil war in this nation nor is there any infringement of the rights of the people in the name of false peace and false safety by the government.
- Grant that those who plot against my fellow Christians and true Jews in my nations are only met with failure in their evil schemes. Amen.
International prayer points
- I pray for peace in every nation where there is war, that the killings and violence cease.
- That children are no longer harmed in places such as Uganda, Nigeria, Iraq, Syria, North Korea and Afghanistan etc.
- That the laws of the nations are not twisted to enable the people to transgress the will of God in areas of marriage, relationships, finances, genetics etc.
- I pray that all false refugees are stopped and only true refugees are cared for in Europe and North America.
- That there is true peace in Israel and all of Jerusalem.
- That there be escape for the people of various nations from natural calamities and financial ruin.
- May the weapons and bombs of the terror groups fail in abundance where they plot against innocent people. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
Local church prayer points
- I pray that the local church finds true rest in Christ the Lord.
- That there is no racial nor ethnic discrimination in church.
- That the church goers desire to pray everyday and read the Bible everyday.
- That the people of the church worship God with eagerness and thanksgiving.
- That there is only the right understanding of the Holy Scriptures at church.
- I ask in faith that my local church is protected by the grace of God from all enemies visible and invisible.
- That my local church is kept safe against all heresies and worldly lies..
- I pray for the elders and leaders and preachers of the local church, that they be true to divine calling in serving the people of God in Christ like humility and courage. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
Worldwide church prayer points
- I pray that all resistance to the authority of Jesus Christ is met with failure by his enemies who might pose as true believers but are in reality fake ones.
- That the church of the Lord Jesus Christ continues to have faith among its various members even if this is an age where people become apostates.
- That all denominational fights are settled in a peaceful way without compromising on the true Gospel teaching.
- That all false Christian unity movements and related organizations are exposed and their plans are sabotaged by the people of God and the angels of God.
- That the Gospel is preached to every nation on Earth in accordance with the will of God.
- That signs and wonders of the Lord by the Holy Spirit pave way for the preaching of the Gospel and healing of the nations.
- I ask for the safety of missionaries and even the general Christians in areas where the persecution against those who believe in Christ is dangerous and tyrannical.
- I pray that in regions where Christians are in majority, that they are not lax in the keeping the faith nor are they stuck in worthless pursuits of worldly passions. May their eyes open to the truth and not be fascinated by the darkness of the world. O Lord, cause the preachers to preach to the people over there without diluting the Word of God. Amen.
I wish all those who have taken the initiative to read this, a blessed and prosperous New Year in the Lord Jesus Christ. May the joy the Lord be your strength. I pray to God that the Enemy of your soul is not able to outwit you and also that you cling always to the Word of God in all that you say, think or do. Amen.
Christ be with you, this entire year and forever!