Psalm 142:7, David cried, bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me, for you shall deal bountifully with me….
Psalm 124:7, Our soul is escaped as bird out of the snare of the fowlers, the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
Beloved, many people today are languishing in satanic prisons without clear awareness. They are held bound by the strongman, Satan, the devil himself in hell fire, thereby denying them the opportunity to be blessed. In satanic prisons, the victims are confined to circumstances or dwell in places of no hope to get out or escape. These prisons are spiritual with physical manifestations. In the book of Psalm 142:7, David cried, Bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me, for you shall deal bountifully with me…. king David the warrior and conqueror was held bound in spiritual prison of the mind, thereby depriving him the ability to build a temple for the LORD God. His mind-set was repeatedly occupied with war after war which caused him to lose the blessings associated with building God’s house. What is your own satanic prison? Is it failure, non-achievement, poverty, suicide, et cetera, arise now and war against it in Jesus name.
1. Father LORD, I break loose from every satanic prison entered knowingly or unknowingly in the name of Jesus.
2. Father LORD, I destroy every prison warder operating against my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Father LORD, I shut down every satanic prison of failure, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father LORD, I close the gates of every satanic prison of sickness, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father LORD, I must escape from this satanic prison in the name of Jesus.
6. Father LORD, I shut down every satanic prison of disappointment, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father LORD, I close down every satanic prison of non-achievement, in the name of Jesus.
8. Father LORD, I pull down every satanic prison of rise and fall, in the name of Jesus.
9. Father LORD, I pull down every satanic prison of frustration, in the name of Jesus.
10. Father LORD, I close the doors of every satanic prison of death, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father LORD, I break down by fire every satanic prison of debt, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father LORD, I command every snare of the devil assigned against me be broken by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Father LORD, I command every satanic cage holding my glory, melt by fire in the name of Jesus.
14. Father LORD, I command every prison of delay in my life be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Father LORD, I command every satanic meeting to bury my breakthrough, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Father LORD, I command every stagnated blessings in my life, receive divine acceleration in the name of Jesus .
17. Father LORD, I command every satanic roadblock to my success be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
18. Father LORD, let all my stolen blessings in the possession of any prison wardens be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father LORD, I claim divine uplifting, success and opportunities in the name of Jesus.
20. Thank you my LORD for setting me free from satanic prison, in the name of Jesus.
Note: The above prayer is from undarkblog.wordpress.com
Heavenly Father I come to you now in Jesus’ name, to repent of all the sins in my life and also in the lives of my ancestors, that may have resulted in a curse. I repent of all disobedience, rebellion, mistreatment of others, lying, cheating, using or slandering your name in vain. I repent of all perversion, lust, incest, fornication, adultery, idolatry, all witchcraft, murder, and any occult involvement.
Heavenly Father, I ask for your forgiveness and cleansing through the blood of your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Lord Jesus I now take the authority you have given me and ask that you anoint me now as I command all demonic spirits of anger, rage, fear, depression, destruction, torment, guilt, bondage, vagabond, rejection, unforgiveness, bitterness, mind-control, double-mindedness, confusion, passivity, sickness, diseases, pain, fetter and all addictions to food, alcohol, drugs, sex, pornography, gambling, or nicotine to come out in the name of Jesus.
No demonic spirit is welcome in this holy temple!
I break all spoken curse and spells that may have been performed over my life and any curses resulting from involvement with Ouija board, Psychics, tarot cards, Horoscopes, secular music, or through TV, movies or pornography.
I break all curses off my family, marriage, children and relatives. I break every shackle, chain, cord, habit, craving, debt, soul-ties and any spirit that has tried to rob, kill, or destroy my life.
I command my family to be set free. I break every demonic assignment over my family. Satan, loose them now! In Jesus’ name! According to Galations 3:13, Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law.
Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I am now God’s child and through my Lord Jesus, I am able to cast down all demonic powers and spirits that come against me or in my family’s lives.
I am not cursed, but blessed! I am blessed coming in and blessed going out. I am above and not beneath. I am the head and not the tail. I am blessed and what God has blessed cannot be cursed. I am free, and I am saved. I have now exercised my faith and know that confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:9,10). All of my sins have been remitted, and I am loosed from the curse that came as a result of disobedience and rebellion to the Word of God.
Thank you Heavenly Father, thank you Lord Jesus, thank you Holy Spirit for forgiving me and loving me. Thank you for setting me free from every curse and spirit that has operated in my life. Father God, I pray for discernment and for a new vision to help me recognize and resist all evil and all fleshly, worldly ways. I am anointed through the Lord Jesus Christ, and I thank you Jesus for your guidance and discipline as I continue to be a victorious soldier and holy child. AMEN.
Note: Prayer source link https://undarkblog.wordpress.com/deliverance-prayers/