Save my people, O Lord I pray,
That they into sin not stray.
Save my people, O Lord I pray,
That they walk the right way.
Save my people, O Lord I ask,
That they don’t go into Hell’s cask.
Save my people, O Lord I ask,
That they expose the Devil’s mask.
Save my people, O Lord I desire,
Let them walk in Christ, not mire.
Save my people, O Lord I desire,
Let them avoid the Lake of fire.
Save me O Lord God and I will be saved. For I come to you in the name of your only begotten Son Jesus Christ. O Holy Spirit lead me into all truth. For I believe that whom the Son of God sets free is free indeed.
So, I ask in faith that all the evil effects of this bad dream that I recently faced and every bad dream that I ever had are totally uprooted from my life. I pray the blood of Jesus over my mental senses and physical senses and spiritual senses so that all the powers of darkness trying to harm me and intimidate me are banished from my life.
I thank you O Lord God for your Salvation which comes from your Son Jesus Christ. Heal me and strengthen me so that I give even more glory to you in land of the living. For you deserve all the praise and worship and adoration forever and ever. Amen and amen!
Note: This prayer video is from Agapekind
Psalm 31:16-17,19-21 Verses:
Make Your face shine upon Your servant;
Save me for Your mercies’ sake.
Do not let me be ashamed, O Lord, for I have called upon You;
Let the wicked be ashamed;
Let them be silent in the grave.
Let the lying lips be put to silence,
Which speak insolent things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
Oh, how great is Your goodness,
Which You have laid up for those who fear You,
Which You have prepared for those who trust in You
In the presence of the sons of men!
You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence
From the plots of man;
You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion
From the strife of tongues.
Blessed be the Lord,
For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!
Pray for England especially in these days of evil and deception and treachery that been causing this nation to lose its glory. This nation who had great saints and preachers in yesteryear’s now needs the salvation and deliverance which comes from the Jesus Christ the true Lord and King. Don’t fear for England but pray in faith!
As we get into the New Year 2017, let us put our trust not in the economy nor in vanity of the world but rather totally trust the Lord God. Never love vain entertainment nor the false promises of the Evil One. Put your faith in the Lord Jesus alone for your deliverance. Acknowledge that all your prosperity is for the glory of God and it his goodness towards you that it may increase as per his holy will. The salvation that you are offered is not limited to only yourself but for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord. Now lets read the below verses:
I love the Lord, because he has heard
my voice and my pleas for mercy.
2 Because he inclined his ear to me,
therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
3 The snares of death encompassed me;
the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me;
I suffered distress and anguish.
4 Then I called on the name of the Lord:
“O Lord, I pray, deliver my soul!”
5 Gracious is the Lord, and righteous;
our God is merciful.
6 The Lord preserves the simple;
when I was brought low, he saved me.
7 Return, O my soul, to your rest;
for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.
8 For you have delivered my soul from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling;
9 I will walk before the Lord
in the land of the living. (Psalm 116:1-9)
Now for the prayer points for the year 2017, pray each of them as many times as you wish till you feel it coming from your heart. Pray for yourself and pray for others especially your family. Pray for your state or nation and for the whole world. But as you ask, have gratitude towards the Lord God for sending his only begotten son Jesus on earth to obtain salvation for you by his crucifixion, death and triumphant resurrection. All your prayers in Christ Jesus are to be done in faith, humility and hope. Desire the glory of God as you pray. Remember him as the Savior of the World. Put in your heart and mind that the Lord God can save all those who call on his name in faith. With all this said, here are the prayer points that you can pray for the year 2017:
Personal prayer points
- O Lord I pray that I be truly holy as you O Lord of heaven and earth are holy.
- Keep me victorious by the precious blood of Jesus Christ over all the temptations in the world that the Evil One might have in mind for me.
- Preserve me fully in body, mind, soul and spirit from all the attacks of the Devil, I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Bless my friends that they come to the knowledge of salvation in Jesus Christ and grow in spirit and in truth.
- Give me your peace O Lord Jesus so I can be calm in the world of confusion and deception so that I walk the path of truth safely for your name sake. Amen.
- I pray that I be able to plan my actions be it financial, spiritual, emotional etc with due diligence for the glory of God.
- I ask that I be guided by the Holy Spirit in all truth which the Lord God has ordained for me, so that I grow to love and serve him everyday in a better way. Amen.
Family prayer points
- In the name of Jesus I bless my parents and elders with peace, joy and salvation in the Lord God.
- And also that the younger ones grow in the Holy Spirit.
- Help me to encourage my family to love the Lord God more and more.
- I pray for my family members who still are rebellious or unsteady towards the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Change their hearts and mind and give them ears that are open to the preaching of the Gospel. Let their hearts glow in the love of the Lord.
- I pray that there is unity among all my family members in justice, honor and love.
- I reject and revoke all curses over each of my family members including the younger ones, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Local and worldwide church prayer points
- I pray that all in the Church locally and abroad, honor the Lord God and serve him only.
- That the preaching of the Gospel is carried out by more members of the church instead of a select few.
- I pray that each place on earth, where Jesus Christ is glorified receives more stability and all of those church members have true salvation in the Lord God.
- I pray in the name of Jesus that all those who work in the vineyard of the Lord God are prudent in their conduct towards others and to themselves. I ask that they be genuine examples of everything the Gospel preaches.
- I also pray that all those Christians who are suffering persecution on account of their faith in Jesus Christ, receive their vindication and consolation in the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
- I pray for those in Church but who have not yet understood the love of God for them are saved from the lies of the Evil One and accept the Gospel of the Lord Jesus in all obedience. Amen.
- In the name of Jesus I pray all heretics and also the imitators of Judas, Jezebel and Herod in the church are exposed and their evil works of deception be challenged and halted by the true servants of the Lord God. Amen.
National prayer points
- I pray the every leader of my nation (or state) that I live in ends up doing only the will of God just like how the Emperor Cyrus let the Jews rebuild the Temple of the Lord God (refer Isaiah 44:28).
- That my nation tackles it’s debt and the debts of the people of the land with due diligence. Expose and cast out all those corrupt government officials who desire to progress at the cost of the citizens, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
- I pray that my nation does not promote laziness but rather generates jobs that have respect and fair wages for all the unemployed in the nation.
- I pray that the laws of the land do not become a staging point for evil. And so I pray that every law that infringes upon the Law of the Lord God is overturned and repealed this year. Amen.
- Forgive my nation of all its sins and let the workers of righteousness preach the Gospel to every creature so that like the people of Nineveh they all humble themselves and seek your face O Lord God.
International prayer points
- I pray for peace of Jerusalem which is the heart of Israel and for the whole land of Israel. I pray that every treaty that is in truth evil against Israel gets exposed and cancelled in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- I pray that every illegal invasion in each continent of the world comes to a halt, especially the invasion by terrorists in Iraq and Syria. Also, I ask that the Lord’s agents of justice act more boldly againsts all the evil doers in these lands. Amen.
- I pray that the all people especially the children and innocent of world are safe from landmines, radiation, chemical warfare and all type of terrorism, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- I pray that the worlds resistance to the preaching of the Gospel is nullified more and more till the Gospel is preached to all the nations, in the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
- I pray that the rulers of the earth be humbled by the Lord God if they plot against the people of the Lord God. I ask that the angels of God thwart the plans of the Evil One who has been working through them, so that God’s children who are those who believe in Jesus Christ dwell securely in the land. Amen.
I wish you dear reader a very blessed year in the Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for me as I pray for you.
God be with you!
Tags: Affirmative prayer, avoid deception, Christ Jesus, Church signs, deliverance prayer, Herod, ignorance in the Chruch, intercede for family, intercede for nation, intercession, Israel, Jerusalem, Jezebel spirit, Judas Iscariot, persecuted church, personal responsibility, praying for safety, safety from terror