A real photo of a family at Guangzhou Airport, showing the fear prevalent in much of China today.
Do you cause peace or the lack of it?
If you believe in God you should always strive for peace.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5:9)
Wherever you go pray for peace. The world needs peace but lacks intercessors.
Will you intercede for peace for your family? If yes then good.
Will you intercede for peace for your country? If yes then better.
Will you intercede for peace for the nations of the world? If yes then best.
Remember that charity begins at home. If you love peace for your family, you’ll naturally love peace for the world.
A child of God always act in wisdom wherever he or she goes. Don’t spread falsehood or rumors that damage relationships between other’s. Will causing ill will between people cause you to be blessed by God? Obviously not!
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. (James 3:17)
True peace is always God centered and doesn’t dwell on deception or cowardice.
Never forget that you don’t try for peace for the sake of it. You are be of good intentions and have no partiality nor hypocrisy when working out peace for yourself and and others.
Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. (Hebrews 12:14)
O believer in Jesus Christ, just before you pray the prayer of restoration please take out a moment to build your faith. You can easily build it by reading and believing in the below Bible verses about restoration. Read it aloud verbally but if that’s not possible at all, at least read it in your mind. And then say the prayer mentioned after those verses and see the difference for the better!
Bible verses about restoration
1.) Those who sow in tears will reap with shouts of joy. (Psalm 126:5)
2.) Instead of your shame, there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. (Isaiah 61:7)
3.) I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. (Amos 9:14. This same Lord your God is capable of restoring of you as well!)
4.) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31. Be willing to wait on the Lord’s victory to flow through your life!)
5.) Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24)
6.) Repent, therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago. (Acts 3:19-21)
7.) And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)
Prayer for restoration:
O Lord Jesus Christ, I bless your Holy Name and give glory and praise to your Father God Almighty. Sanctify me by the Holy Spirit that the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart are made pure and acceptable to you. I repent of each and every wrongdoing and I forgive all those who have sinned against me.
O Lord please restore my spirit to the full joy of salvation in you. Please renew my mind as I dwell on your Holy Word to counsel me. O Good Jesus in your mercy save me from all the evil that has been in my life so that I praise you in the land of the living. Never allow the evil one succeed against me as I know and believe that you are greater than all the creation in hell, heaven, and earth
Heal my body from all the damage it has suffered over the years, so that I am made whole once again, like how you healed Naaman the Syrian of his leprosy, that his skin became as good as that of a child. I ask you that you help me get back all I lost all through my life so that my fortunes are revived and my restoration is complete.
O Holy Spirit, you who lead us in all truth, work in the lives of my family, friends, and colleagues. That they are lead by you into doing the things that are right, just, and holy. Bring to them financial restoration, and healing of mind, body, soul, and spirit. Make them truly happy in the joy that you bring.
I ask all this, in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the One True living God. Amen
A Prayer Request from a Wuhan Pastor:
* Peace be upon you. At this time the virus has been at the center of our thoughts and lives. We are always watching the latest news, and thinking about how our family and the church should face this.
* As for my family, I have gathered masks and food and have ventured outside as little as possible. When venturing out in public I have worn a mask, but as for the rest, I place my life in the Lord’s hands.
* As for the church, we are all part of a great struggle. We are facing a severe test of our faith, and we feel that Christians in our city are not only called to suffer with the people, but we have been called to pray for those who are fearful, and to introduce them to the peace of Christ.
* Please pray for the peace of Christ to rule and reign in our hearts, so that we may be a witness to those who are without hope.
* Pray that through this hardship, God’s children will grow nearer to the Almighty, and that the Lord will use it to purify our souls and give us many opportunities to proclaim the gospel.
* Brothers and sisters, I encourage you to be strong in Christ’s love. Even a sparrow cannot fall to the ground apart from the will of the Father. With so many millions facing this pestilence, can it be outside God’s will? In all that we are experiencing, is it any worse than what Abraham faced in Sodom, and Jonah faced in Nineveh? If God withheld judgment on Sodom because of one righteous man, or because of 120,000 who didn’t know their left hand from their right, withheld destruction from Nineveh, what of the city of Wuhan where we live? We are part of many thousands of righteous believers who live in this city, made righteous by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
* Please pray for God’s mercy upon Wuhan, and ask Him to bring peace upon our city, province and all of China at this time.
* Please intercede, asking our wonderful Savior to bring peace and healing to those who are afflicted with the illness, to provide supernatural strength and protection for the medical personnel struggling on the front lines, and to bless every official at every level, who are working to help the people of Wuhan!
* Please do not be concerned with my welfare, nor be agitated or fearful, but pray in the Name of Jesus. Many people are courageously serving our city, especially the medical personnel who are risking their lives. If they can take on such worldly responsibilities, how can the Body of Christ not more readily take on spiritual responsibilities!
* Please ask the Lord to use this pestilence for His glory, so that when it is over, there will be many more souls born-again into the kingdom of God than have perished.
Some more helpful links about the Coronavirus and the Church in Hubei Province:
* See our stats and a map showing the Christian population of Hubei Province.
* This site tracks the latest figures showing the spread of the virus in China and around the world. It is updated many times each day. As you can see from the graph at the bottom right of the page, the virus appears far from having reached its peak, and the number of deaths is rapidly increasing daily.
* Read how churches in Hubei Province are meeting together online during this plague, and one pastor encourages us to realize this is a fierce spiritual battle in China, and not just a physical one.
God bless the people of Wuhan and China!
Coronavirus in China: the outbreak, measures, and impact (pharmaceutical-technology.com)
O Lord Jesus, you are the only begotten Son of God in whom dwells fullness of the Godhead. I thank God for sending you, by the Holy Spirit, to redeem us from sin and death. I pray for those living in Israel, Judea and Samaria that they are preached the Gospel everwhere, till they say “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord”. Even as my brothers and sisters in you O Christ Jesus are saved, so by that same grace cause those who live in the land you walked, healed and preached in, to also desire you more than any human tradition. You were born to be the Shepherd of the lost sheep of Israel, and so I intercede for their remnant in this age, to come back to you Jesus, the good shepherd. Open their eyes, that they may see their true hope and salvation. I pray that you banish all the mountains of deceptions that hinder their progress towards you the Messiah. I ask this in your Holy Name. Amen.
I ask your pardon and mercy O Lord Jesus Christ for my sins and those of my nation. I forgive all those who have sinned against me, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
O Lord God deliver me and my nation from all evil.
Save us from all the evil people who pose as refugees though they are not refugees.
Save us from their malice and lies.
Save us from their enablers and sympathizers.
Save us from those who act like Judas to my nation.
Save the children of my nation from all harm and disgrace from fake refugees.
Cause the false refugees who come with evil motives to be exposed and to be sent back to where they came from.
Cause all those controlling them to suffer defeat at the hands of your Holy Angels and servants on earth.
Preserve my nation, O Lord Jesus that we may live to give glory to your name, in security and integrity. Amen.