Finally the UK has voted to leave the EU!
And you can read about it on link below:
Pray for the UK that the will of God prevails against the chaos.
Pray that all hate mongering about pro-EU groups and leave EU groups settle their differences amicably and peacefully.
Pray that every false and deceptive immigrant is deported or tackled effectively. That there is a more clear way of taking in genuinely needy immigrants.
Pray that the relationship between the UK and other countries especially those having their elections this year are on good terms.
Pray for non compromising preacher’s to preach a lot in Wales and Scotland especially in the rural areas.
Pray for Christians in the UK to be the head and not the tail. That they reflect on the things of God and leave foolish pursuits of vain entertainment.
Pray about the suicides in Canada’s Attawapiskat First Nation. This place has seen an abnormal spike in suicide rates. The news headlines (with part of the articles mentioned) confirm this:
First Nations community grappling with suicide crisis: ‘We’re crying out for help’
“Since autumn there have been more than 100 suicide attempts in Attawapiskat, which has a population of just 2,000. The community’s four health workers struggled to keep up, their efforts beset by a lack of training in mental health issues. The youngest person to attempt suicide was 11 years old, the oldest 71. After 11 people tried to take their own lives on Saturday evening, exhausted leaders declared a state of emergency. On Monday, as officials scrambled to send crisis counsellors to the community, 20 people – including a nine-year-old – were taken to hospital after they were overheard making a suicide pact. “We’re crying out for help,” said Attawapiskat chief Bruce Shisheesh. “Just about every night there is a suicide attempt.””
Five more suicide attempts made in Attawapiska
“Canada’s 1.4 million aboriginals have higher levels of poverty and a lower life expectancy than other Canadians. Health Minister Jane Philpott has said the suicide rates among aboriginal youth were at least 10 times higher than for the general population of young people.”
Attawapiskat working on plan to address youth suicide crisis Provincial Minister of Health Dr. Eric Hoskins heads to remote northern Ontario First Nation today
“A former prime minister who dealt with similar issues during his tenure said Tuesday there are no quick fixes. “It’s an extremely difficult problem,” Jean Chretien said. “I was with this problem in 1968, a long time ago. It takes time and patience, and there’s always tragedies of that nature that occur and the government has to do its best to cure it. But it’s not easy.””
After 11 Suicide Attempts In Just One Day, Canadian Community Declares State of Emergency
Just before I could give you a suggested prayer for this serious situation, I would suggest that you actually concentrate on praying. Stop listening to the hate mongers who are playing the race card to benefit from this situation. You should rather have mercy on those families who lost their loves to suicide. There is a real need for the Canadian government to take actions that actually benefit Attawapiskat First Nation and its people, this part you don’t need to ignore. Also don’t bother which ethnic group are these people, just regard them as human as you are and pray for them and their salvation. If you are Canadian, please let your local church preacher know about this and get the people of your church to pray and help this First Nation that is in trouble in whatever way that you can.
I ask in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of Man who offers salvation to all who call on his name on knowing of the Gospel, that peace and life about in Attawapiskat First Nation of Canada. Give them life and life in abundance. I place before you all their sufferings, all their depression and all their misfortunes. Give those who are thinking of suicide the grace to not act wrongly but rather reveal their mind to those who can really care enough to help them. Keep those people safe from greedy corporations and industries. Cause the leaders of Canada to give heed to the cries of the First Nation until their is no more suicide over there. I pray that all those other nations who wish to help the people of Attawapiskat may do so with the right intention, right wisdom and right timing. I also ask that health workers increase and prevail against all the suicide over there. Let your Gospel bring light and life to those in mental agony in Attawapiskat. Send forth your Spirit O Lord God and renew the face of Attawapiskat having mercy upon its inhabitants. Let your grace grow over them all. Amen.
Here’s an update on the weird experience I’ve been facing recently:
Firstly, I would like thank the Lord Jesus Christ for being a source of inspiration in the midst of the recent challenges I’ve been facing.
Secondly, I also thank all your readers who prayed for me these days. I know it might have not been possible to drop in a comment or so but I sure know there were lots of people praying for me. A special thanks to Sue and Wally for being among the first responders.
Thirdly, there are improvements that I’d like to share. My health has improved, the need for excess sleep (over 10 hours of sleep) has totally vanished. I feel much lighter now. The internet connection has been more consistent now. I managed to get my back up phone running for me to handle this blog. And the affected phone, well is getting repaired. Its battery and mother board connection had become faulty. Pray it works again. Please also pray for the end of the weird experience.
This experience, which is still not done, has taught me a few things:
1) I started writing stuff in a way that’s considered old fashioned. I mean I actually write in a book before posting online. Didn’t realize that using a pen and paper is simple and yet effective when technology takes a downturn.
2) Also, I’ve been working on my poetry more. So watch out for a good set of poems in the future.
3) I’ve started to pray even more. Especially for those who are yet unsaved. Besides this I pray for those who pray for me. At times, praying for those who pray for you can be a great way to bless them back.
4) I’ve realized that the Devil is a weakling and a liar. When you have faith in the Lord God and Holy Word, just resist the Evil One and he will flee you. It really works!
Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy. (Proverbs 31:8-9)
There are people in the world who are as good as mute, because the world doesn’t care much for them. The world at times speaks but only in bits and pieces. So, these suffer for many years with no respite. We are to speak up for such people. We are to pray for such people. And so, it’s time to bring to your mind the nation of Uganda in Africa in this regard. Formerly a British Protectorate and then ruled by its own resident dictator Idi Amin after it’s independence, things have kept going wrong for this nation.
Filled with corruption and violence, this place is not recommended for travel by the UK (click here for the warning). And the U.S. goverment warning is more direct : “The U.S. government rates Uganda as high threat for terrorism. The potential for terrorist activity from extremist organizations such as al-Shabaab exists in Uganda and the region. Uganda contributes troops to the African Union Mission in Somalia and al-Shabaab has consistently threatened attacks inside Uganda in retaliation. U.S. citizens are routinely advised to avoid high-density public gatherings. U.S. citizens travelling to the Karamoja region in northeastern Uganda should be aware of ongoing conflict and armed banditry in this region.” (click here for the source)
There been instances of ethnic cleansing, human trafficking and slavery in Uganda by various groups such as the Lord’s Resistance Army and even there are allegations that the government soldiers also do the same. Ethnic cleansing for those who don’t know, means the murder of large groups of people having similar ethnic background or orientation.
This could also be called as genocide in Uganda
Even more scary are the reports of cannibalism in Uganda. Crazy as it sounds, there is no law prohibiting cannibalism (eating of human flesh) in Uganda.
The International community is more concerned with immoral choices being available in Uganda instead of curbing the violence over there. That’s a recipe for disaster on the moral front.
Uganda profile – Timeline (via BBC)
Here are the prayer points that you can pray for Uganda though you can also add in whatever the Holy Spirit brings to your mind when praying:
- Pray that there is regard for human life in Uganda.
- That cannibalism is kicked out of Uganda.
- That sexual immorality is not condoned in Uganda and it is corrected ethically and humanely.
- Pray that the counterfeit movement and organization knows as the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) is totally purged out from Uganda. Also that those innocent men, women and children held captive illegally by the LRA are exposed.
- Pray for the immediate capture of the LRA’s vile leaders especially Joseph Kony.
- Pray for those who were maimed and disfigured by the LRA. Also for those sexually abused by the LRA. That they are healed in body, mind and spirit.
- Pray for those children who are brainwashed into murdering others by the LRA. That no more kids keep getting into the hate cult and other such kids keep getting rescued. Pray for the overall innocence and safety of the children of Uganda.
- Pray that all other cults and hate movements and terror groups such as the al-Shabaab experience failure and the people of God keep winning against them.
- Pray that all forms of human trafficking are strongly stopped by the government and police at all levels.
- Pray that Uganda People’s Defence Force’s which is their standing army acts ethically even as they try to protect their nation and surrounding nations who too are affected by the LRA and other insurgent groups. Pray that every instance of war crimes is not allowed in the Uganda People’s Defence Force and everyone negatively affected by them is given justice against those who harmed them.
- Pray that the corruption in Uganda is reduced and removed systematically from all of the nation at every level government and judiciary as well.
- Pray that the preachers in Uganda only preach the true Gospel and do not fall prey to faulty human traditions which are incorrectly given status as the Bible.
- Pray that the Ugandan Christians experience the peace that comes from Jesus Christ.
- Pray for unity and peace among Christians of various denominations in Uganda.
- Pray that strongholds of false traditions which try to undermine the Christian faith are exposed and defeated in Uganda
- That all of Uganda’s infrastructure is kept safe and secure.
- Pray that there is no misuse of the nation’s resources by any form of corruption in the government, military etc in Uganda
- Pray for good, moral and effective leaders for Uganda.
- Pray that only the correct nations send help in terms of food, medicines, humanitarian and military aid. Also, that those countries which are over zealously neutral towards the atrocities and corruption being carried out in Uganda are woken up from their sleep and made to act in the right manner.
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18)
There are people who need your prayers. These face temptation’s to various sins. Some face challenging situations that are injurious to their faith in Christ. These are being misled or troubled by the Devil. Will you stand up for such people so that they prevail against the Evil one? Not in your own strength and wisdom but with the Holy Spirit. The call to pray is undeniable!
Even as you are at ease pray for those Christians who are unjustly in prison because of their faith in Jesus Christ. Satan keeps trying to harm people through. Why keep silent against him? Pray for no mass shootings to happen. Pray for racism to stop. Pray for people to recover or get healed from their sickness. Pray that the Gospel is preached all over the world including Judea and Samaria. I could go on and on, but I hope you get my point. Pray ceaselessly because the Hellish serpent has not ceased making prey out of people!
May the Lord God protect Christians and other minorities who are suffering in Iraq and Syria. Where world government fails let Christians and Jews succeed against the impious murderers of innocent children and their families. I pray that God hears the blood of the innocent like he heard of the blood of Abel against the vile Cain. May the Lord work out justice against those terrorists who blaspheme Jesus the Savior of the world. Amen.