As we come to the close of one year and the beginning of a new one, let’s come with a willingness to change what’s gone wrong. Let’s have the desire to continue in what is right. This is a time to reflect and pray for a better year ahead in 2016. For this we can read the below verses:
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations. (Psalm 100)
Now for the prayer points for 2016, I’ve broken then up into five basic categories as mentioned below. Pray each of them as applicable to your own need. Faith in Jesus Christ is the key to a victorious 2016, keep this in mind as you pray them out. Also ask the Holy Spirit to intercede for you as you pray, so that you remember any special thing that you need to pray for this year and do not miss it. Here are the prayer points:
Personal prayer points
- O Lord I pray that get more opportunities to love and serve you all through the year of 2016.
- Keep me and my loved ones safe from all dangers and terrors and calamities by your grace. Let not the enemy prevail against me in any way.
- Protect my health, intellect, memory and finances O Saviour of the world. Remove all debt and financial liabilities out of my life. Help me to make the right decisions about the way I work and spend my money.
- Bless my family, friends and loved ones with safety in spirit and in body too.
- Let all demonic influences be exposed and removed from my life and from my loves ones, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Open my eyes to take every day fruitfully by reading and believing in your Holy Word.
- Help me by your Holy Spirit to put my hope not in any man nor woman but only in Christ Jesus the Lord.
- I pray that I keep getting wisdom from above to help me walk wisely and in the light of Christ.
- Bless me with gratitude as my attitude towards you O true Lord of all, that I don’t fall into pride and vanity. Amen.
National prayer points
- I ask for forgiveness and healing for my nation in which I live and which you have ordained me to be in O God.
- I pray that all evil leaders and corrupt officials are booted out of their seats and positions of power. I also desire that these bad one’s are not let loose again to carry out their evil plans against anyone.
- Please instead of them give us real and true leaders that seek only the welfare of the nation.
- In the name of Jesus I prayer that there be no earthquakes, no tsunamis, no snow nor sand storms nor forest fires for each every area I pray for in this nation (try to think which place needs which sort of safety).
- I pray that the borders of my nation are secure and all traitors are stopped from carrying out their evil deeds.
- I ask that there comes no civil war in this nation nor is there any infringement of the rights of the people in the name of false peace and false safety by the government.
- Grant that those who plot against my fellow Christians and true Jews in my nations are only met with failure in their evil schemes. Amen.
International prayer points
- I pray for peace in every nation where there is war, that the killings and violence cease.
- That children are no longer harmed in places such as Uganda, Nigeria, Iraq, Syria, North Korea and Afghanistan etc.
- That the laws of the nations are not twisted to enable the people to transgress the will of God in areas of marriage, relationships, finances, genetics etc.
- I pray that all false refugees are stopped and only true refugees are cared for in Europe and North America.
- That there is true peace in Israel and all of Jerusalem.
- That there be escape for the people of various nations from natural calamities and financial ruin.
- May the weapons and bombs of the terror groups fail in abundance where they plot against innocent people. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
Local church prayer points
- I pray that the local church finds true rest in Christ the Lord.
- That there is no racial nor ethnic discrimination in church.
- That the church goers desire to pray everyday and read the Bible everyday.
- That the people of the church worship God with eagerness and thanksgiving.
- That there is only the right understanding of the Holy Scriptures at church.
- I ask in faith that my local church is protected by the grace of God from all enemies visible and invisible.
- That my local church is kept safe against all heresies and worldly lies..
- I pray for the elders and leaders and preachers of the local church, that they be true to divine calling in serving the people of God in Christ like humility and courage. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
Worldwide church prayer points
- I pray that all resistance to the authority of Jesus Christ is met with failure by his enemies who might pose as true believers but are in reality fake ones.
- That the church of the Lord Jesus Christ continues to have faith among its various members even if this is an age where people become apostates.
- That all denominational fights are settled in a peaceful way without compromising on the true Gospel teaching.
- That all false Christian unity movements and related organizations are exposed and their plans are sabotaged by the people of God and the angels of God.
- That the Gospel is preached to every nation on Earth in accordance with the will of God.
- That signs and wonders of the Lord by the Holy Spirit pave way for the preaching of the Gospel and healing of the nations.
- I ask for the safety of missionaries and even the general Christians in areas where the persecution against those who believe in Christ is dangerous and tyrannical.
- I pray that in regions where Christians are in majority, that they are not lax in the keeping the faith nor are they stuck in worthless pursuits of worldly passions. May their eyes open to the truth and not be fascinated by the darkness of the world. O Lord, cause the preachers to preach to the people over there without diluting the Word of God. Amen.
I wish all those who have taken the initiative to read this, a blessed and prosperous New Year in the Lord Jesus Christ. May the joy the Lord be your strength. I pray to God that the Enemy of your soul is not able to outwit you and also that you cling always to the Word of God in all that you say, think or do. Amen.
Christ be with you, this entire year and forever!
1 Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name give glory, for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness!
2 Why should the nations say,“Where is their God?”
3 Our God is in the heavens; he does all that he pleases.
4 Their idols are silver and gold, the work of human hands.
5 They have mouths, but do not speak; eyes, but do not see.
6 They have ears, but do not hear; noses, but do not smell.
7 They have hands, but do not feel; feet, but do not walk;
and they do not make a sound in their throat.
8 Those who make them become like them; so do all who trust in them.
9 O Israel, trust in the Lord! He is their help and their shield.
10 O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord! He is their help and their shield.
11 You who fear the Lord, trust in the Lord! He is their help and their shield.
12 The Lord has remembered us; he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron;
13 he will bless those who fear the Lord, both the small and the great.
14 May the Lord give you increase, you and your children!
15 May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth!
16 The heavens are the Lord‘s heavens, but the earth he has given to the children of man.
17 The dead do not praise the Lord, nor do any who go down into silence.
18 But we will bless the Lord from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the Lord!
Reflection on Psalm 115:
The Lord God respects his Holy Name because is faithful and ever-loving. There is no need for unbelievers to question where God is. Because the answer is already given; God is in heaven and does whatever he wishes. The Lord is not like any false god of whom people make idols. He is genuine and everlasting. His dominion is from age to age. Idols of false gods are useless because they don’t have the sense of hearing nor the sense of taste and neither can they see. So shallow are false idols that they cannot even walk. As lifeless as these idols are, so is the effect of putting hope in them. Avoid all such detestable idols. Let no material object nor any lust of any kind nor any thought pattern from the sinful world become a false idol to you!
The nation of Israel not matter what their current state is still called to trust in the Lord God and so are their priests; the household of Aaron. All those who trust in the Lord must remember he is the help and the shield of Israel and all believers when they trust in him. The Lord won’t forever forget the household of Israel nor that of Aaron the high priest of Israel, as per the law of Moses. In due time, he will turn their hearts back to him. But do remember, that God’s favour is not limited to them alone but is for all people who respectfully fear the Lord even if they are from the most remote parts of the earth. God’s mercy is available for all nations, tribes, language groups and races of the earth.
Always seek the blessing of God the everlasting One for yourself and your children. Because he is Great and has made heaven and earth. All of heaven belongs to the Lord of all the holy angels. But he has given mankind the earth, not as a possession but for stewardship, so that they glorify HIM in their thoughts, words and deeds while on earth.
Make good use of the time when you are alive on earth. Because for those who are dead, especially those who are dead in spirit to the will of God, there no time later to praise the Lord. While for those who are righteous in Christ at the time of their death are more alive than ever. They will praise the Lord in eternity which has God’s living light.
As for those of us who are still living on earth, lets us bless and praise the Lord forever and ever. Praise the Lord.
Verses for further reflection:
- Little children, keep yourselves from idols. (1 John 5:21)
- See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. (Colossians 2:8)
- Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. (Colossians 3:5)
- Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”; “and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins.” (Romans 11: 25-27)
- After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” (Revelation 7: 9-10)
The Lord God has the final say about the Jews and their future. No man nor woman nor demon can sabotage their destiny which comes from God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ. People tend to forget a historical fact in the beginnings of the Church it had a Jewish majority and also that Jesus Christ himself was born a Jew. Only fools will use the Bible as a pretext to hate Jews. Never use the Bible to promote racism of any sort!
God still loves the Jews and wants them to be saved. Any teaching that says Jews are doomed forever is in fact a false teaching and heresy.
At present the Jews are still not saved as a nation but that doesn’t write them off. If anyone can save the Jews then its only one person; the great Lord and Deliverer Jesus Christ himself. Please read Romans chapter 11 mentioned below to get clear understanding about the future of Israel:
11 I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he appeals to God against Israel? 3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets, they have demolished your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life.” 4 But what is God’s reply to him? “I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” 5 So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. 6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7 What then? Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened, 8 as it is written,
“God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear, down to this very day.”
9 And David says,
“Let their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a retribution for them; 10 let their eyes be darkened so that they cannot see, and bend their backs forever.”
11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!
13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree.
25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,
“The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”; 27 “and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”
28 As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now receive mercy. 32 For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.
33 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?” 35 “Or who has given a gift to him
that he might be repaid?”
36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.
In adversity, it’s easy to be humble before God as you know that your ability cannot save you. You therefore come in prayer and in deep respect before God for your breakthrough or miracle. One of the reasons why non Christians get miracles when they pray to Jesus Christ is because they know that they have expended the last straw and have nothing left to save them. So acknowledging their helplessness, they usually pray to Jesus saying they don’t have anything to deserve a miracle but come humble appealing to his mercy.
Now contrast this with people who weren’t the best of moral men and had prosperity. How due to their pride in themselves they didn’t give God the honor that he deserves and by this they later fell into great trouble. Let me give you some examples of three kings mentioned in the Bible where their wrong attitude towards God became their undoing.
King Solomon of Israel was abundantly rich. He had loads and loads of gold and precious stones. Yet in his defiant and ungodly ambition to be great, he multiplied horses which was forbidden for a king of Israel. Deuteronomy 17:16 says that, “The king must not build up a large stable of horses for himself or send his people to Egypt to buy horses, for the LORD has told you, ‘You must never return to Egypt.’ Solomon however didn’t get punished for this sin. So taking wrong advantage of this, he multiplied wives, yes and not just getting more one wife. But that’s not the end of Solomon’s sin. By the evil influence of his wives, he built a multitude of worship centers for false gods of his wives, all over the land of Israel, in defiance of the Lord God’s commandments which is against the worship of false gods.
You can read all of 1 Kings 11 to get details on this. So in the end God judged Solomon and raised multiple adversaries against him. These were Hadad the Edomite and Rezon the son of Eliada who led their armies against Israel during this times of Solomon. That was not all, the Lord divided the kingdom of Israel, such that Jeroboam the son of Nebat got 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel for himself. The glory of Solomon was therefore diminished greatly due to his own pride in his own wisdom instead of respecting what God had told him in the Holy Scriptures.
Sennacherib the king of Assyria
There was a wicked king who was called Sennacherib king of Assyria, who achieved great victories against many kingdoms. His armed forces brutally killed many people in their evil wars. Then he turned his attention towards Israel. The Jews were dismayed when Sennacherib blasphemed against the Lord God of Israel by sending a message to the people “Who among all the gods of those nations that my fathers devoted to destruction was able to deliver his people from my hand, that your God should be able to deliver you from my hand? Now, therefore, do not let Hezekiah deceive you or mislead you in this fashion, and do not believe him, for no god of any nation or kingdom has been able to deliver his people from my hand or from the hand of my fathers. How much less will your God deliver you out of my hand!” (2 Chronicles 32:14-15)
Not only Sennacherib but also his servants gave such wicked messages to the Israelite’s. This ultimately led to the great downfall of Sennacherib which you can read as mentioned below:
Then Hezekiah the king and Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, prayed because of this and cried to heaven. And the Lord sent an angel, who cut off all the mighty warriors and commanders and officers in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he came into the house of his god, some of his own sons struck him down there with the sword. (2 Chronicles 32:20-21)
The impious Herod
Herod was a king who was prosperous and wicked. He didn’t give true honor to God (read Acts 12:20-24 to get an idea about this). So an angel of the Lord struck him down, because he did not give God the glory, and he was eaten by worms and breathed his last.
Remember that whether you are a king or not you still need to be humble.Just so that no one mistakes that humility is only for kings and leaders to follow, let’s remember the following words of Jesus our Lord:
- For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted. (Luke 14:11)
- Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. (Matthew 23:12)
- The teaching points of Hezekiah… (audacityandsupposition.com)
- The Worse Judgment from God to face is The Judgment of your Works (prophecynewsandviews.wordpress.com)
- LISTEN: God, the Nature of Evil, and Stephen King (Gospel Light Minute X with Daniel Whyte III) (blackchristiannews.com)
- Bathsheba (georgehach.wordpress.com)
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! “May they be secure who love you! (Psalm 122:6)
Let my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy! (Psalm 137:6)
On 18th November 2014, there was a deadly attack at a Jewish synagogue in Jerusalem. There were about 5 victims who died in this assault by 2 Mohammedan Palestinian fanatic cousins. Among the victims included 1 rabbi from the UK and 3 rabbi’s from the United States of America. There were other who were wounded in these attacks and are still being treated as of of now. All this happened when the rabbi’s (religious leaders of the Jews) were praying in the direction of the ruins of the temple of Jerusalem.
While this was an evil act, the Hamas leader Mushir al-Masri celebrated these murders a ‘heroic act’ leading to great dissent among the people of Israel. The wicked cousins screamed out the name of their god when committing these vile acts. The murderers were later killed in a gun battle with the police. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu has already said that they will retaliate for these murders. No surprise about his stance, as there were many self-deceived Palestinians actually celebrating the murders, yes actually celebrating the murders.
I would strongly recommend that you go through the following news articles if you aren’t aware of it as yet or just that you want to know more:
- Israel Shaken by 5 Deaths in Synagogue Assault (source link: click here)
- Hero police officer with four-month-old baby becomes fifth victim of Palestinian attack on Israeli synagogue after being shot in the head as he tried to save civilians (source link: click here)
- Palestinians Celebrate Jerusalem Murders (source link: click here)
Here are a few points that you can pray about in this case:
- Pray for peace for the families of the victims who died in the attacks.
- Pray that no more attacks like this happen in Jerusalem.
- Pray that all the those who masterminded this terrorist attack are punished for their crimes.
- Pray that those who enjoyed the sufferings of the victims are put to shame.
- Pray that the Israeli’s step their security all over Israel.
- Pray that world governments condemn the murders of the victims and denounce the cause of the murderers.
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem in these times.
- Pray that every potential suicide bombing attempt is thwarted in Israel.
- Pray that any misuse of this situation in the social media to tarnish the nature of the Jews is brought down right away.
- Pray that times of healing appear for the Jews.
I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob,‘Seek me in vain.’ I the Lord speak the truth; I declare what is right.(Isaiah 45:19)
Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.(Isaiah 55:6-7)
The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.(Psalm 145:18)
The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.(Proverbs 15:29)
Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.”(John 3:1-2)
Jesus said; “Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.”(John 14:11)
Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know— this Jesus,delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men. God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it. (Acts 2:22-24)
Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised Jesus, whom you killed by hanging him on a tree. God exalted him at his right hand as Leader and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.” (Acts 5:29-32)
For since the message declared by angels proved to be reliable, and every transgression or disobedience received a just retribution,how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard, while God also bore witness by signs and wonders and various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.(Hebrews 2:2-4)
Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. (John 14:23)
Jesus said; Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. 21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. (Revelation 3:19-22)
It’s vital to know what the Lord God wants you to do in life. You can’t go on aimlessly in your walk with Christ. God has a will for your life which only you can do. He has already been preparing your for it though you may not immediately see how. This is done by the enabling grace of God. He can qualify the unqualified. Remember how David was just a shepherd but the Lord made him the King of Israel. Also, how Jeremiah said he was too young, yet God still encouraged him to be his prophet (Jeremiah 1:1-7).
Even Jesus had to follow the specific will of God for him. He didn’t come on earth without a mission. He came for the salvation of the world as per the will of God.
Jesus said in John 6:38-40 “For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”
If Jesus had to stick to God’s will, how much more are we to abide in God’s will for our lives? No wonder there’s a verse which is part of the Lord’s prayer which is “Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” (Matthew 6:10). When the Apostles wanted to know how to pray, Jesus gave them a prayer what is popularly called as ‘The Lord’s prayer’ which isn’t a legalistic prayer but aptly points to doing the will of God.
Once you know the specific will of God, never back down on it. Make your life for God abide in him forever. Remember 1 John 2:17 And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
The Lord will enable you to specifically do what he has called you to do and will confirm it to you. I remember the words by a wise person which go on like this ‘no supernatural revelation without supernatural attestation’. At certain times of my life, I would meet men and women who I had never seen nor met before and they would say to me that I would do so and so great things for God. It was not about speaking a blessing, these people were very clearly told me the works I’d do, though by prayer only I had witness to those good deeds. No one else knew the plans of God for me but some how they knew it word for word. This would amaze me a lot. So after they would speak I normally wouldn’t get to see them again but would feel stronger in spirit.
Now you don’t need a person coming to you all of a sudden to confirm the will of God. You can get it by praying, reading the Bible, being with people who themselves have received the specific will of God for themselves (like I mentioned in one of my earlier posts).
Psalm 138:8 says that; The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.
Once you know that God has given you a good work to fulfill, be rest assured that he will see you through. He will make sure that you receive all the wisdom, provision and favour that you need to do his will. Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’
It always about giving glory to God. A believer in Christ our Lord must not focus so much on the good works than the Lord God who is the giver of the good works. Boast not of your good works but rather boast that the Lord God chose despite your limitations. Humility is the key to doing the specific will of God in sincerity both before men and God. It’s that virtue which gives back the glory to God who first blessed you to bless others. It that thing which prevents the Devil from filling you with pride and other vices. This will save you from deception.
May you be always be humble before the Lord God in the service of people whom he chooses to bless through you. What God has given you freely, give to other freely in faith.