Work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
Always have faith to refrain from stumbling.
Guard your heart with much care,
Against all those to deceive you dare.
Work out your salvation not alone,
Be always in the Holy Spirit’s zone.
Ever be vary of apostates vile,
If they your belief revile.
Work out your salvation with cleverness,
Always worshiping God with eagerness.
Your salvation so great is given by God,
Through Christ where no other could trod.
Work out your salvation with quality,
That your conduct never have frivolity.
The Gospel you’ve been given to hold and follow,
So that you walk with Christ beyond each tomorrow.
Christ said “Love your neighbour,
As yourself” – a worthy labour.
Love yourself with due respect,
So that charity you then reflect.
How can one, whom for self doesn’t bother,
Be able to sincerely love the other?
And do what Christ commanded,
Nothing too big has been demanded.
Help your neighbour in need,
Instead of being led by greed.
Help your neighbour in sorrow,
To let them be hopeful for tomorrow.
Be a true child of God in action,
Let your good works gain traction.
Pray for your neighbour to live pure,
That for eternity in grace they endure.
1) Remember that sin doesn’t pay well.
2) Know that sinners don’t have a good end.
3) Focus on the love of Christ.
4) Get a good hobby which replaces your sinning habit.
5) Crucify the flesh and its sinful desires.
6) Memorize scripture so that you be holy.
7) Hear the testimonies of those who left sin.
8) Pray for grace to resist sin.
9) Be attentive to the Holy Spirit.
10) Do not give up on God.