Posted by pray2christ
The above info-graphic shows the sad facts on child sex trafficking in the United States of America. This is a huge problem but it does not get the attention that it so desperately needs. An appeal to all Christians brothers and sisters; do everything that you must to stop this evil of child abuse. Do not be silent and do not give your consent to such immorality. Fight the good fight in the name of the Lord Jesus.
It doesn’t matter which nation you are in. Child sexual abuse happens in almost any country. So the fight against this evil which is a nuisance to the entire planet. Do your part to let peace and justice prevail on Earth.
You are called to pray for such victims of child abuse. Do not stop at prayer alone. If you can be vigilant and raise awareness, then do so with due diligence. Rescue those who are in trouble. Protect children and you protect your nation!
Posted by pray2christ
30 things to pray for your children which can change their life for good. Pray for your children. If you have nephews and nieces pray for them. Pray for your grandchildren, if you have any. Some people may not yet have children but can always pray for children of others keeping their parents in mind. Pray as much as you can for them. Be regular and don’t fear. Pray to the Lord Jesus in faith for he will truly hear those who put their trust in him. Don’t stop at that, pray for every child who is need of your prayers!
- Pray that they love the Lord God.
- Pray that they keep the commandments.
- Pray that they are protected from all dangers.
- Pray that temptation doesn’t overcome them.
- Pray that they desire the word of God.
- Pray they do not give into the evil ways of the world.
- Pray that they recognize their talents and work them out.
- Pray that they accept Jesus and believe in the Gospel.
- Pray that they are free from all sickness.
- Pray that they are able to study well.
- Pray that they grow up well.
- Pray that they are led by the Holy Spirit.
- Pray that they make right choices and decisions.
- Pray that they are blessed by God.
- Pray that they are a good example to others.
- Pray that they remember the things of God.
- Pray that they become more wise daily.
- Pray that they keep away from bad examples.
- Pray that they develop good hobbies.
- Pray that they don’t waste time.
- Pray that they prepare of the future.
- Pray that they are heavenly minded.
- Pray that they are strong in body, mind and spirit.
- Pray that they understand the will of God.
- Pray that the peace of Christ is always with them.
- Pray that you are a good example to them.
- Pray that you are able to provide for them.
- Pray that you speak encouragement to them.
- Pray that they overcome their past sorrows and failures.
- Pray that they learn to pray.