Psalm 142:7, David cried, bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me, for you shall deal bountifully with me….
Psalm 124:7, Our soul is escaped as bird out of the snare of the fowlers, the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
Beloved, many people today are languishing in satanic prisons without clear awareness. They are held bound by the strongman, Satan, the devil himself in hell fire, thereby denying them the opportunity to be blessed. In satanic prisons, the victims are confined to circumstances or dwell in places of no hope to get out or escape. These prisons are spiritual with physical manifestations. In the book of Psalm 142:7, David cried, Bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me, for you shall deal bountifully with me…. king David the warrior and conqueror was held bound in spiritual prison of the mind, thereby depriving him the ability to build a temple for the LORD God. His mind-set was repeatedly occupied with war after war which caused him to lose the blessings associated with building God’s house. What is your own satanic prison? Is it failure, non-achievement, poverty, suicide, et cetera, arise now and war against it in Jesus name.
1. Father LORD, I break loose from every satanic prison entered knowingly or unknowingly in the name of Jesus.
2. Father LORD, I destroy every prison warder operating against my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Father LORD, I shut down every satanic prison of failure, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father LORD, I close the gates of every satanic prison of sickness, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father LORD, I must escape from this satanic prison in the name of Jesus.
6. Father LORD, I shut down every satanic prison of disappointment, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father LORD, I close down every satanic prison of non-achievement, in the name of Jesus.
8. Father LORD, I pull down every satanic prison of rise and fall, in the name of Jesus.
9. Father LORD, I pull down every satanic prison of frustration, in the name of Jesus.
10. Father LORD, I close the doors of every satanic prison of death, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father LORD, I break down by fire every satanic prison of debt, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father LORD, I command every snare of the devil assigned against me be broken by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Father LORD, I command every satanic cage holding my glory, melt by fire in the name of Jesus.
14. Father LORD, I command every prison of delay in my life be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Father LORD, I command every satanic meeting to bury my breakthrough, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Father LORD, I command every stagnated blessings in my life, receive divine acceleration in the name of Jesus .
17. Father LORD, I command every satanic roadblock to my success be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
18. Father LORD, let all my stolen blessings in the possession of any prison wardens be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father LORD, I claim divine uplifting, success and opportunities in the name of Jesus.
20. Thank you my LORD for setting me free from satanic prison, in the name of Jesus.
Note: The above prayer is from undarkblog.wordpress.com
Pray the following prayer with faith in the Lord God and mercy towards children:
O Lord God, I come before you on behalf of the children of the world. I ask for their protection from potential child molesters and rapists. In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask for your intervention in every place of the world especially where such crimes happen a lot. Cause the people and rulers of the land to genuinely and vigorously oppose child sexual abuse in all its forms and manifestations. Strike forth your arrows O Lord of hosts and scatter away all evil spirits that tempt sinners to molest children. Let your angels of justice strike and repel all such evil entities.
I also pray for those children who are already affected by molesters and rapists. Deliver them from evil and rescue those in pain and distress. Lord I pray that your Holy Spirit inspires people to fight for the welfare and safety of such affected children. Give the workers of justice success in their rescue plans for these ill treated youngsters. By your light expose all those unrepentant molesters and rapists that they are stopped well and harm no more. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask for rescue and justice in such situations.
I pray for those who are indulging in child sexual abuse, that their eyes open and they stop sinning. Let them do only good and totally turn away from their crimes. Cause them to let go of the children they hold captive without any further harm. I may not know who’s willing to repent but I still pray for their souls. May they bear fruits that befit repentance.
I pray that any form of literature, art or entertainment which promotes or shows child sex abuse is totally banned in all countries. Let your sword of justice work against on all corrupters of humanity who sell or distribute such vile media. Cause the buyers of these things to decrease in number. May the government push such perversion peddlers out of their nation. Let your justice prevail in the land that there be safety for the children of the world. I ask all this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Note: This prayer is not and is never meant to be a substitute for actual actions to rescue children who are in danger of molestation or already in affected by molesters. Please do refer to your local laws about what is ethical and legal to tackle child molesters of all sorts. Though this is a generalised prayer you can keep in mind any specific children or place where child abuse occurs, and use this prayer.
You are my King, O God; ordain salvation for Jacob! Through you we push down our foes; through your name we tread down those who rise up against us. For not in my bow do I trust, nor can my sword save me. But you have saved us from our foes and have put to shame those who hate us. (Psalm 44:4-7)
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you. (Psalm 5:11)
Weapons can be used to protect yourself against evil doers. However be humble in the fact that for some people even their weapons didn’t protect them. This is not a call to throw away your right to self-defense but rather to trust in God for your protection. For earthly weapons only protect against earthly beings. In the spiritual realm where evil spirits and curses abound, where wicked spells are spoken you can’t fight them on your own. You need the protection of the Lord God. In moments of danger call upon the name of the Lord Jesus in faith. Ask him to send God’s angels to protect you from your foes both mortal and eternal. Trust in God at all times and take refuge in him.