I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob,‘Seek me in vain.’ I the Lord speak the truth; I declare what is right.(Isaiah 45:19)
Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.(Isaiah 55:6-7)
The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.(Psalm 145:18)
The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.(Proverbs 15:29)
Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.”(John 3:1-2)
Jesus said; “Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.”(John 14:11)
Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know— this Jesus,delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men. God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it. (Acts 2:22-24)
Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised Jesus, whom you killed by hanging him on a tree. God exalted him at his right hand as Leader and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.” (Acts 5:29-32)
For since the message declared by angels proved to be reliable, and every transgression or disobedience received a just retribution,how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard, while God also bore witness by signs and wonders and various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.(Hebrews 2:2-4)
Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. (John 14:23)
Jesus said; Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. 21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. (Revelation 3:19-22)
Dear brothers and sisters,
When praising God its best that you praise the Lord with full effort. You can experience hows it done on the below video. You might also like to sing praise along with the video, one video at a time. I’ve ensured that the lyrics are included.
Here is another one:
To praise God with full effort you can always try the following tips and principles:
1) Praise God as an expression of your love towards him. Luke 10:27 says that, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind.
2) Praise God because he deserves it. Psalm 150:1-6 says that, Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! …
3) Praise him with thanksgiving for your salvation. This way you acknowledge Christ as your savior. Psalm 95:1-11 says that, Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. …
4) Boast about the goodness of God. Psalm 34:2 says that, My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. Psalm 103:2 says that, Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.
5) Psalm 22:26 says that, The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the Lord! May your hearts live forever!
6) Be bold to praise God.
7) Praise the Lord freely, of your own free will. True praise must always come from within.
By following these simple and timeless principles you’ll be able to praise God with full effort.