Posted by pray2christ
Whenever you get a dream, never give it more importance than the Lord God. If it seems a good dream, surrender it to God. If it seems a bad dream, still surrender it to God. You can use any or all of the below prayer points:
- I cancel all evil dreams and schemes against me in the name of Jesus.
- Dear God if it’s from you bless it. If it’s not, block it!
- I surrender this dream, and all my past dreams and all future dreams at the foot of the Cross of Jesus, so that the light of Jesus Christ shines on them and takes away all the darkness.
- Dear God I love you more than any dream or vision, and I surrender all of them into your saving hands, that you be glorified and I am delivered from all harm and pride. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- I ask for the Holy Spirit to lead me in all truth to the things of God and the Word of God, so that I do not fall in fear nor deception. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen
Verses for reflection:
- Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1)
- They see false visions and speak lying divinations. They claim, ‘Thus declares the LORD,’ when the LORD did not send them; yet they wait for the fulfillment of their message. (Ezekiel 13:6)
- For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Do not let your prophets and your diviners who are in your midst deceive you, nor listen to your dreams which you cause to be dreamed. (Jeremiah 29:8)
- But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good (1 Thessalonians 5:21)and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” (James 4:7)
Posted by pray2christ
But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. (Psalm 3:3)
For surely You, O LORD, bless the righteous; You surround them with the shield of your favor. (Psalm 5:12)
Then my head will be held high above my enemies around me. At His tabernacle I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD. (Psalm 27:6)
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart rejoices, and I will thank Him with my song. (Psalm 28:7)
I will exalt You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up and have not allowed my foes to rejoice over me. (Psalm 30:1)
My salvation and my honor rest on God, my strong rock; my refuge is in God. (Psalm 62:7)
For not from the east or from the west and not from the wilderness comes lifting up; but it is God who executes judgment, putting down one and lifting up another. ( Psalm 75:6-7)