Posted on August 16, 2015, in Discipline, Holy, Poems, Reflections and tagged acts of the flesh, Authority of the Bible, avoid cowardice, avoid envying the wicked, avoid hypocrisy, Christian poem, holiness. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bondage Breaking Prayer
- Ten lessons from the parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
- Bible verses which warn about tampering with the Word of God
- Christ knocks at the door of your heart
- What did Jesus say about Satan?
- God draw me closer to you
- Catch them young...
- The Sin of Inaction and Apathy
- The Garden of Gethsemane versus the Garden of Eden